Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best RWZ teams post merger

Billyisgod
09.21.2012 , 10:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathrin View Post
Asuna, I am dissapoint, you are letting cookiez beat you
Well then maybe you and your triliogy friends should stop playing GW2 and come help him beat us lol

Asunasan
09.21.2012 , 10:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by nellosmomishot View Post
This thread made me lol.

P.S. didn't we beat your team Asuna? How did you rank yourselves two spots higher?
I was definitely the least sure on where to place you guys, and no sleight was meant. Sounds like I need to bump you up. The only match we've had was a 7v8 from the beginning so not exactly a match that was controlling for placing you guys above us. That being the case we placed you based on a discussion with someone who has since recanted their statement. If Full Resolve places you above them and Ascendency agrees ur top tier I"ll throw you in the three spot with a note that a match hasn't yet happened between DW and Stranger. If an Ascendency players posts a loss to DW or DW posts a win over Ascendency I"ll move them to one spot.

Thanks for the feedback. More results means more adjustments.

nellosmomishot
09.21.2012 , 12:50 PM | #13
No worries. We beat Ascendancy last night in Huttball (I'll see if any guildies have a screenshot). However, Ascendancy belongs in the #1 spot as they consistently have a ridiculously good team. Deadweight will always be competitive, but we try and form every night which inevitable leads to some nights we run with 8 consulars or other such shenanigans
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

dinothehutt
09.21.2012 , 01:43 PM | #14
lol i think its funny that you all are saying each other should have top spot. Lots of modesty but I don't think anyone cares a ton one way or another which is cool and at least its not completely one sided to the point no one q's. Either way we have a lot more good rated teams all playing and I really enjoy facing off against so many super good players.

Rtrombone <Full Resolve>

Asunasan
09.21.2012 , 01:54 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by dinothehutt View Post
lol i think its funny that you all are saying each other should have top spot. Lots of modesty but I don't think anyone cares a ton one way or another which is cool and at least its not completely one sided to the point no one q's. Either way we have a lot more good rated teams all playing and I really enjoy facing off against so many super good players.

Rtrombone <Full Resolve>
Agreed it feels like every team listed is quite capable of causing upsets, which leads them all to be willing to que. Just hope it stays this way. From what I see it looks like the unlisted teams one teir down are also preforming rather close to one another keeping them queing as well. Good stuff.

Abbrachmann
09.21.2012 , 09:07 PM | #16
Covenant Speed got its first win against Ascendancy tonight. I will keep up with the matches as well Starting tonight.
Ascendancy Vs. Covenant Speed Voidstar
The next game after we did loose. So 1 to 1 lol

However not sure We haz cookies or Rawr has ranked ques going.

Nutbar
09.21.2012 , 09:10 PM | #17
I think it's more like 1 win 80 losses vs Ascendency

Marrio
09.21.2012 , 09:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbrachmann View Post
Covenant Speed got its first win against Ascendancy tonight. I will keep up with the matches as well Starting tonight.
Ascendancy Vs. Covenant Speed Voidstar
The next game after we did loose. So 1 to 1 lol

However not sure We haz cookies or Rawr has ranked ques going.
When smurf doesn't dc:

http://imageshack.us/a/img196/107/sc...2092121072.jpg
Luiigi - Vanguard (Harbinger)
Luigi'stank - Operative (Harbinger)

Abbrachmann
09.21.2012 , 09:32 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Nutbar View Post
I think it's more like 1 win 80 losses vs Ascendency
The thread said after server merge newb gah 1-4 get it right or get it tight.

Abbrachmann
09.21.2012 , 09:34 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Marrio View Post
He didnt DC the first match.... just sayin. Thats alot of deaths for a dc person. I know he was there for the cap on the door in the first 2 minutes of the fight.