Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Republic] "Enraged" Russian guild is recruiting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Red Eclipse > Guild Recruitment
[Republic] "Enraged" Russian guild is recruiting

Vugluskr
09.21.2012 , 01:31 AM | #1
"Enraged" is friendly international multi-language guild. Formed on Nightmare Lands server, we have gathered many mature players from all over Europe. Our main communication language is Russian (we also speak English and Sweden).

We offer:
  • daily raids (all content is cleared and on farm mode);
  • fast gear progression for new members;
  • PvP premade groups;
  • voice chat;
  • guild crafting;
  • help with leveling, world bosses, datacrons etc.

All classes and levels are welcome to join us.

Contacts:
  • Haykin
  • Maita
  • Embitu
  • Drinkjoda
  • Foma

Vugluskr
10.04.2012 , 10:30 PM | #2
A little update: we have killed 4th boss from TFB HM.

Vugluskr
10.11.2012 , 01:42 PM | #3
Update: Terror from Beyond HM is cleared.

Vugluskr
11.16.2012 , 03:13 AM | #4
Good news, everyone! Recently we have started regular 16-man runs.

Vugluskr
11.23.2012 , 07:46 AM | #5
We are looking for a good healer to fill our main raiding team. Class and gear does not matter.

Vugluskr
12.08.2012 , 01:40 PM | #6
Nightmare Kephess is down.

TwilightNL
01.24.2014 , 03:15 PM | #7
Friendly? Your guild is stealing mobs and bosses from every other guild/player out there!

AnPriest
02.11.2014 , 05:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilightNL View Post
Friendly? Your guild is stealing mobs and bosses from every other guild/player out there!
Wow, you dug up this thread from the oblivion, what a commitment to a cause! And yes, party policy have changed, so we not that friendly anymore, i guess. I'd make OP change this "friendly" nonsense, but unfortunately he has already been executed by the firing squad.

stlin
02.28.2015 , 04:06 PM | #9
negative behavior and 1500 expertise players in ranked... this is literally the worst guild i've ever seen. please quit playing this game that was the community is rid of you forever.

AnPriest
03.01.2015 , 05:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by stlin View Post
negative behavior and 1500 expertise players in ranked... this is literally the worst guild i've ever seen. please quit playing this game that was the community is rid of you forever.
Greetings to you, 7k man, my good sir! «The worst guild i've ever seen» huh? Well, that is one nice title! I will surely think about renaming. «Negative behavior» should work too, though. Such a tough choice! However, what’s up with all this “quit game” talking? Here, I thought that after you spend all this time and effort to dig up the smelling, rotting corpse of this thread, we would be very, very best friends! How unbelievably disappointing.
With best regards, and hope to encounter you more in the future,
Enraged guild master.