Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dying server's Best WZ players.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Dying server's Best WZ players.

Altaress
09.23.2012 , 10:07 PM | #21
I'm too lazy to fill in the form, in my opinion after the end of (quoting Kei ) Team <Midian> era majority of Team <BOSS> players are pretty good, they could easily fill out most of the spot of OP's form.

I am not paying much attention on Republic players nowadays (no offense intended) so I couldn't name anyone.

Cheers!

Kooziejr
09.24.2012 , 07:26 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ZarthMan View Post
These are generally people I have to kill in order to win. Also Midian players listed still play since GW2

IMP:
Mara: Davito, Shiki, B-ry
DPS Juggernaut: Daartha, Ravenous
Tank Juggernaut: Ravenous Daartha
Heal Sorcerer:
DPS Sorcerer:
DPS Assasin: Charged
Tank Assasin:
DPS Ops: Dear
Heal Ops: Jakka, Primate, Community,
Sniper: Snipers What Snipers
DPS Merc: Zirkx
Heal Merc: Zirkx , Chippy
Pyrotech: Ward, Kei

Republic:
Sentinel: First
DPS Guardian: Irritated
Tank Guardian: Irritated
Heal Sage: Takeyourmeds, Nemm
DPS Sage:
DPS Shadow:
Tank Shadow: Qar Fugue Yvaine
DPS Scoundrel:
Heal Scoundrel: JackieSparrow
Gunslinger: Coral, Terryryte?
Heal Commando: Nkbe
DPS Commando:
Vanguard: Voltric, Trololol Chieften
Ummm. lol. do you know anyone out of Offline and Midian? Fair call they are 2 of the best pvp guilds for imps but seriously............. thats just ignorant.

Weeeeee
09.24.2012 , 08:41 AM | #23
Interesting
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

ZarthMan
09.24.2012 , 04:20 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kooziejr View Post
Ummm. lol. do you know anyone out of Offline and Midian? Fair call they are 2 of the best pvp guilds for imps but seriously............. thats just ignorant.
Same can be said about other posts here! Listing friends or simply people that do not play in the same time zone.

I however have a very high expectation of players that deserve to go on this list. The people I have noted generally I can remember having the skill to be annoying and win the game theirs obviously more but I simply cannot remember them all off the top of my head.

For example none of the sorcs I see playing atm even come close to Nige to busy pew pewing to actually use force pull.

This list is an eye opener for everyone involved of who to watch for and I guarantee you more people are hitting my radar because of it.
MIDIAN
Zarth Mangore Bassive Longdrop
Artorius Mars Rohrl
Zarth (Gunslinger) Jenos Ban Tainer

Antiskeptic
09.24.2012 , 04:44 PM | #25
Same can be said about other posts here! Listing friends or simply people that do not play in the same time zone.

I however have a very high expectation of players that deserve to go on this list. The people I have noted generally I can remember having the skill to be annoying and win the game theirs obviously more but I simply cannot remember them all off the top of my head.

For example none of the sorcs I see playing atm even come close to Nige to busy pew pewing to actually use force pull.

This list is an eye opener for everyone involved of who to watch for and I guarantee you more people are hitting my radar because of it.
Your pub list is fairly inaccurate as well.
//

ZarthMan
09.24.2012 , 08:44 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Your pub list is fairly inaccurate as well.
Until others prove me wrong and give me a reason to go on that list it will stay unchanged.
MIDIAN
Zarth Mangore Bassive Longdrop
Artorius Mars Rohrl
Zarth (Gunslinger) Jenos Ban Tainer

JcPogi
09.24.2012 , 09:40 PM | #27
Until others prove me wrong and give me a reason to go on that list it will stay unchanged.
I agree with Zarth's list on the IMP side.. the players listed in his are also the ones i need to look out for when I'm versing the Imps...

Chieftain's rising star list is true.. I've seen Bluepowerade to be a good healer.. he needs more experience though. Kong outdps me twice on a Wz match together.. good job on that!.. and that sent.. im guessing it is........ i forgot

Antiskeptic
09.24.2012 , 09:56 PM | #28
Well considering Trol doesn't play and I haven't seen Voltric play in almost forever. Those two are wrong.

You left dps commando empty and there is plenty of dps commando out there so it being empty is wrong.

Sorry to say bud but Growing rage is a better dps guardian than Irritated at the moment.

Fugue is dps shadow (Balance spec) not Tank spec, so leaving that empty is wrong as well.

I need to edit mine and add Ayanami to DPS Sage, he/she is actually really good always pulling at least 3 - 400k.

Jumpsuit > Nkbe hands down, no arguements.

otherwise your list is fine.
//

niiall
09.24.2012 , 10:13 PM | #29
scoundrel healer id like to nominate Kaelus

I think Celestiny should be on the list too
Blaidez <Strike Team> GM - Master Dar' nala server

JcPogi
09.24.2012 , 10:15 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by niiall View Post
scoundrel healer id like to nominate Kaelus

I think Celestiny should be on the list too
i haven't seen Kaelus for days now.. even weeks i think... Celestiny... is playing from time to time.. but due to focusing more on GW2.. he is sort of rusty and need to play more often to regain his OP healing skills!