Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pvp All Stars

Chocobo_Kramer
11.11.2012 , 08:15 AM | #181
I get wrecked by everything, so everyone is an all star to me... BUT these are the people I have noticed that put up great numbers and stick to objectives... these are all dps btw.. Idk how to judge healers effectively

And this is not really a polished ranking. I'd move some people around if I were on my computer atm.

10. Shoehorn
9. Tancerjay
8. Starz
7. Dark-Voltage
6. Fearme
5. Hywhan/Raekwonthechef tied
4. ^
3. Whysper
2. Kree
1. Mugen (not the best ob jective player, but who cares? Straight wrecking ball).

amnie
11.12.2012 , 08:48 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Chocobo_Kramer View Post
I get wrecked by everything, so everyone is an all star to me... BUT these are the people I have noticed that put up great numbers and stick to objectives... these are all dps btw.. Idk how to judge healers effectively
check if they can keep you alive? :P

Kahndraga
11.12.2012 , 10:32 AM | #183
Im just throwing my name into the mix. I do quite well.
-Warlord Kahndraga MacTavish-
-Major Llamatoe MacTavish-

lordkhouri
11.12.2012 , 04:26 PM | #184
I'm gonna say Achillesheal. He's excellent at his class, and he's always been hard to kill, and I think I'm an ok player myself.

-Brobi-wann

Cilas
11.13.2012 , 10:43 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by Chocobo_Kramer View Post
these are all dps btw.. Idk how to judge healers effectively
How often are you dying if you have a healer around? Are they only healing or do they use cc as well to manage objectives? How survivable are they? Is their healing on par with the damage being output by the other team?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

PerronCedric
11.13.2012 , 02:07 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by cilas View Post
how often are you dying if you have a healer around? Are they only healing or do they use cc as well to manage objectives? How survivable are they? Is their healing on par with the damage being output by the other team?
..................how much dmg did they take?
tôc

Scotland
11.13.2012 , 02:36 PM | #187
From an operatives point of view, you should be racking up a bit of dmg, from both objectives and the odd shiv for instant TA, makes a big difference. Stuns/grenades which you should be using will also give you a fair bit of dmg after each match. I think my most used non heal abilities including purge is my shiv and sever tendon, they're practically always on cooldown.

Cilas
11.13.2012 , 02:44 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by PerronCedric View Post
..................how much dmg did they take?
I assumed that would be checked if you're gauging survivability, you are correct, very good figure to watch as well
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Commissar_Omega
11.14.2012 , 01:45 AM | #189
Anybody from Meow Mix. Only because they were "stars" in the sense that they let the whole world listen to them run ranked warzones. Hearing Thundaga squeal under pressure in a high-pitched eleven-year-old-girl tone was one of the most satisfying experiences I've had pvp'ing. He sounded like an asian chick in a brazzers. But he's, in all fairness, one of the best sorc healers I've seen.

"They're killing me guysssssssss!"
Komissar Omega
Pot5 - 50 Sith Sorcerer
Pkers

RendakFel
11.14.2012 , 02:00 AM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by Commissar_Omega View Post
Anybody from Meow Mix. Only because they were "stars" in the sense that they let the whole world listen to them run ranked warzones. Hearing Thundaga squeal under pressure in a high-pitched eleven-year-old-girl tone was one of the most satisfying experiences I've had pvp'ing. He sounded like an asian chick in a brazzers. But he's, in all fairness, one of the best sorc healers I've seen.

"They're killing me guysssssssss!"
Where did rockers go?
Oldprime - 50 Pyro PowerTech
Prophecy of Five
<Old Republic War>
Guild Leader