Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pvp All Stars

Apaolo
09.25.2012 , 02:55 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohhlol View Post
I was looking forward to seeing Morgan Freemans Voice
You were looking forward to seeing a team who hasn't played since April?

Lol

totherkins
09.25.2012 , 03:24 PM | #112
You may get to face Sts rumors spreading of them coming back. I am impressed with dark blood gs they have seem to step up their rated play. Haven't faced them in a rated here yet but look forward to it.
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

XeSTiL
09.25.2012 , 04:14 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
You may get to face Sts rumors spreading of them coming back. I am impressed with dark blood gs they have seem to step up their rated play. Haven't faced them in a rated here yet but look forward to it.
what proof of this STS come back can you provide?????????????? e-*****.

Taurel
09.25.2012 , 04:48 PM | #114
Who is the carebear reporting all the posts?
Foundation Stone
Recruitment: Open | Est. 2003

Crawelc
09.25.2012 , 04:51 PM | #115
Just come to the facebook page. Someone is following pistols around cause he hurt their feelers, er feelings
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

JasonChmiel
09.25.2012 , 05:30 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
so you lose to 1 inc grass and post about it? i'm confused.
Here is a pug queue win I had this evening. I wasn't able to top you in overall heals but had to keep people off of the node since our 13k mara tended to be the only one left at south the entire game.

984.8k heals. 1134 HPS. 16350 objective points.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/..._18_643714.jpg
Parthenea Scoundrel Trimbo Sentinel Thrice Shadow
Metis Operative Neurox Powertech Giulieta Juggarnaut Aysu Assassin Mystik Marauder
Casual @ PoT5

XeSTiL
09.25.2012 , 07:15 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonChmiel View Post
Here is a pug queue win I had this evening. I wasn't able to top you in overall heals but had to keep people off of the node since our 13k mara tended to be the only one left at south the entire game.

this was supposedly aimed at taco not xest

Ohhlol
09.25.2012 , 07:29 PM | #118
This was my original post that was deleted twice. I removed even the censored profanity so now its pg-13 for all the kiddies. however if it still gets deleted, then it can only mean that hurting egos is against forum policy.

all bias and suck up aside, naming friends and guildies is obvious and silly given the size of our community.

near skillcap players: Razbot Shazbot <The Firm>, therealzap 1050 dps assassin.
these are players who are capable of outplaying multiple oponents at once, with a high level of theorycraft, leadership, godly awareness and consistency. Theres a few others that are close to making this list.

some beastly, lethal and annoying people worth mentioning: purplepunch, chibiwarrior, Ates, Meowling, Morgus, oshmeow <meowmix>
people who gave me good fights.

other people who deserve more credit, quit / inactive: Oldprime (who was smart and fun to theorycraft with), scotthall, Layercake, Lithain, slyexx, nightz, deamin, turrican

im NOT going to name all my friends and people currently on Nerds and Casual, cuz self promotion is lame.
theres a lot of other capable and intelligent players with tons of potential but have yet had the chance to shine in rateds.

also i would like to hear everyone's opinions of where Aftermath would be placed in the top 10 best ranked teams of all time (specifically referring to the original aftermath core). to commemorate Vllad's judgement of skill.

EviLgUmDrOp
09.25.2012 , 07:49 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonChmiel View Post

Lol
Gratz
HawtTaco Operative P o 5

XeSTiL
09.26.2012 , 01:45 PM | #120
stop reporting omg pansy