Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pvp All Stars

Taurel
09.24.2012 , 04:05 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayanna View Post
Here is my own list republic side.

Best rated guild, Foundation Stone, now FS by far. Hoth Ski Patrol and Aftermath are also quite capable, irregular though they are.

For players:

Guardian: Shino-numa and Colim
Sentinel: Chibiwarrior, Masteromri, Raid-boss
Vanguard: Taurell, Hugh, Bursts, Dosx
Scoundrel: Nynx, Corvae, Shutdownx
Shadow: Strikerx, Qohollete (cant ever spell that name right) and Proposition
Sage: Zendar, Joda, Nuzzel, Jery
Gunslinger: I dont really know any that stand out
Commando: Remnax

The above players in my own humble opinion bring together the right mix of fantastic player skill, teamwork/coordination, tactical acuity and the right attitude. Props to you guys, keep representing
Thanks for the shout out. I agree for the most part but would offer the following additions:

Hotshots is an excellent commando healer and dps vanguard.
Masterperseus is a really good dps guardian.
There is a new guardian from fatman who is a pretty good tank, but I cant for the life of me remember his name.
Klash is a really solid shadow.
Bleek is an excellent dps scoundrel.
Kyef has become quite a formidable gunslinger.

Id be interested in hearing from some fatman folks on who their thoughts are of strong republic pvpers from their server, that currently still play that is. People that no longer play are irrelevent imo.
Foundation Stone
Recruitment: Open | Est. 2003

Crawelc
09.24.2012 , 04:24 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Taurel View Post
Thanks for the shout out. I agree for the most part but would offer the following additions:

Hotshots is an excellent commando healer and dps vanguard.
Masterperseus is a really good dps guardian.
There is a new guardian from fatman who is a pretty good tank, but I cant for the life of me remember his name.
Klash is a really solid shadow.
Bleek is an excellent dps scoundrel.
Kyef has become quite a formidable gunslinger.

Id be interested in hearing from some fatman folks on who their thoughts are of strong republic pvpers from their server, that currently still play that is. People that no longer play are irrelevent imo.
Fatman seems to have brought players instead of guilds, its hard to get a synergy that way in a hurry but we are working on it. <Fight> is still here of course. But we will allways be in a SW MMO. I almost consider us more of a social guild than a pvp guild at this point. We have no interest in helping any more people gear up so they can go play with another guild. We just pug out in rateds now when there is a spot for us.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Taurel
09.24.2012 , 04:53 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Fatman seems to have brought players instead of guilds, its hard to get a synergy that way in a hurry but we are working on it. <Fight> is still here of course. But we will allways be in a SW MMO. I almost consider us more of a social guild than a pvp guild at this point. We have no interest in helping any more people gear up so they can go play with another guild. We just pug out in rateds now when there is a spot for us.
Didnt you guys all leave Fight? I thought my fatman alt was guilded with you in some other guild?
Foundation Stone
Recruitment: Open | Est. 2003

Chloe
09.24.2012 , 05:06 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Fatman seems to have brought players instead of guilds.
This

Crawelc
09.24.2012 , 05:48 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Taurel View Post
Didnt you guys all leave Fight? I thought my fatman alt was guilded with you in some other guild?
Delznope left and everyone came back to <Fight> Bossgame is the GM now.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

totherkins
09.24.2012 , 09:22 PM | #106
yea didn't really like it how he blamed you guys for the losses. We had ggs in rateds again tonight some intense games i ended up 3-1 I hate having work
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

totherkins
09.24.2012 , 09:32 PM | #107
Most intense rated game I have ever been in great switches guys and preventing us from switching was a ish ton of fun http://i46.tinypic.com/2vj2b1y.jpg

robertx
09.24.2012 , 10:31 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
Most intense rated game I have ever been in great switches guys and preventing us from switching was a ish ton of fun http://i46.tinypic.com/2vj2b1y.jpg
ryuzo is my boo <3
R y l e xR a l e xR y l a k
< C a s u a l >
P o T 5

totherkins
09.25.2012 , 07:41 AM | #109
Who is this threelegs team from fatman? Or did you mean three teams... And I'm not to sure about current aftermath have faced them yet

Ohhlol
09.25.2012 , 01:27 PM | #110
Threelegs is in Dark blood G's or Brigg's guild. They gave us a decent fight on Novare 7v7 at south and was able to score 2 quick initial goals on huttball before i had to get off the phone to unmute mumble.

Below them is a toss up between I AM LEGEND and rude dudes. rude dudes has good objective play on civil war but low offensive pressure resulting in a 0 deaths loss for <nerds>.

I havent seen Fight or Stoic in ranked yet.
I was looking forward to seeing Morgan Freemans Voice or Seal team Sith.

i measure the overall quality of a team by their offensive pressure, survivability, utility and tactical coordination. Darkblood G's were by far the strongest team from Fatman we've seen thus far, so I give credit where its due.
respect to any team that doesnt try to queue dodge.

a few people who i previously forgot to mention: ulvengard, bombalurina, metis, megatfz, mantra, fig, ninjastyle.
also, respects to the rest of the people that i cant name or remember from Pkers, meowmix, old war and anomaly.

i only chose to post here because i want to be fair to the people who carry hard and deserve recognition.
i also felt like players needed to be separated and ranked on the level of skill.
if theres a name i didnt mention, its possible that its on the "potentials" list or i barely had a chance to see them perform in a worthy match.

also i deduct points for tunnel visioning, idiotic and reckless play. i favor multi-function players and survivability because its a form of outplaying. i respect people who can define and represent their class or capable at multiple roles. careless players who are incapable of adapting situationally, communicate effectively, too single-minded (not using taunt), or chases 1 person to the edge of the map seeking a grudge 1v1 should be omitted from being considered a top notch all-star. finally, anyone who puts low dps/hps resistance, lack overall efficiency, choke under pressure and are oblivious or delusional towards strategy arent worth mentioning and would only make my judgement look bad if i included them.