Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Memories of Xendor (MoX) - Now Recruiting! PVE/PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Memories of Xendor (MoX) - Now Recruiting! PVE/PVP

DarkhorseForLife
09.28.2012 , 12:05 PM | #11
Last night we defeated Kephess the Undying on 16m HM and we are now 4/5 on TFB 16m HM. The progression thread on the main "Flashpoints and Operations" forum has us a world 4th which we are very pleased with .
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

Master_Nate
09.28.2012 , 12:26 PM | #12
<removed>
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

DarkhorseForLife
10.02.2012 , 12:07 AM | #13
The giant slug has been defeated. 5/5 on HM 16m in TFB. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

DarkhorseForLife
10.08.2012 , 01:56 PM | #14
Farm mode engaged, hit us up if you are ready to get in on the action. Now that we have our second week under us we're working on getting multiple groups back up and running.

GriMReapeRAK
10.24.2012 , 09:36 AM | #15
Are you still recruiting? Since the last server merge to Pot5, our guild activity has fallen off significantly and I am looking to move on. The few of us that are still active are looking to stick together so each of us is keeping an eye out for guilds we think we'd mesh well with.

I've come across some of your members in PvP while playing my Powertech alt (Vulkán) and after reading through the original post, MoX seems like a guild I'd like to be in for both PvE and PvP. Please let me know if you're still looking for members. Thanks.

Edit: I guess I forgot to put a bit of info about my characters. My main character (Victorinox) is a level 50 arsenal merc in augmented black hole/rakata gear that is used for PvE only. My alt is a level 50 pyro powertech (Vulkán) in augmented battlemaster/war hero gear that I've mainly been using for PvP. I would like to do PvE content on the PT as well.

DarkhorseForLife
10.26.2012 , 11:43 AM | #16
Yes, we are still recruiting!

Message one of the officers and we'll set up a time to talk to you a bit more about it.

GriMReapeRAK
10.26.2012 , 11:53 AM | #17
Thanks for the reply. I actually went ahead and contacted a couple of your council members (Jamaal and Boat) a couple of days ago and I'm now a MoX recruit with both of my characters (Victorinox and Vulkán). A few of the guys from my old guild who wanted to stick together (Zorch, Joat, and Gab'ranth) have also joined as recruits. As fair as I know, all of us are now members on the facebook page and have filled out the questionnaire for raids. We are still waiting on one more guy from our old guild who wants to join as well, but he's been busy so we'll have him contact a guild council member when he gets the chance.

AutoCocker
10.28.2012 , 11:00 AM | #18
Didn't see any contact names listed while logged in so figured I would post here. If still recruiting I would be interested in joining with my 61 modded Sniper. Took a few weeks off from the game so haven't done tfb yet but other than that have been apart of everything else.

The only downside i have is my schedule. Am in my 30's irl so I work a lot of hours M-F. So raid wise chances are i would only be available for fri/sat/early to mid day Sunday raids. Guess the main reason for my inquiry is due to the fact that you have multiple groups and thus multiple raid times so hoping my free days can fit somewhere in all of that.

Anyway I will try to keep an eye out for officers when I am online over the weekend. Just figured I would give a shout out here to see if my schedule restraints might be something that could still be useful to a guild group. Thx, ~TwoStep

madcappah
11.02.2012 , 11:14 AM | #19
What if I don't have Facebook?
<placeholder>
Prophecy of the Five
Dauktor Rockzo (Vengeance) / Rolla (Advanced Prototype)
Rocksy (Deception) / Rocksanne (Marksman) / Rahky (Medic)

DarkhorseForLife
11.10.2012 , 09:27 AM | #20
I think I got to everyone who posted here, but if I didn't please let me know in game. FYI we are starting our 5th progression raid group and are MORE than excited to step into EC 16m NiM next week!