Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Memories of Xendor (MoX) - Now Recruiting! PVE/PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Memories of Xendor (MoX) - Now Recruiting! PVE/PVP

DarkhorseForLife
09.20.2012 , 04:55 PM | #1
Memories of Xendor
Prophecy of the Five - US East PVP

**Guild Accomplishments**
World 2nd NM EC 16M Tanks (pre-nerf)
World 3rd HM TFB 16M
World 2nd Dread Tooth 5 & 10 stacks
World 2nd Dreadful Entity
World 3rd/US 1st 16 HM S&V

**We are now up to 7 weekly raid groups! 6 of which are full clearing all current HM content, and pushing/clearing all current NM content**

Videos: http://www.youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/moxguild

Greetings, and welcome to our recruitment thread. Yes, just to get it out of the way, we are the the guild that brought you the famous/infamous "MoX Parser" you know and love. Big thanks to Ginnai for developing!

We have completed all the content in the game on both 8 man and 16 man on all available difficulties. It is our goal to continue to be one of the top rated guilds in the game(See guild accomplishments). Our officership and senior members are committed to this game for the long term. We have existed as a guild since the day pre-launch went live and exist solely for this game (you won't find any of that multi game hierarchy here)! We are a friendly and diverse bunch. We pride ourselves on not being that "typical elitist large end game guild".

Why join our guild instead of all the other guilds recruiting?

If you enjoy the idea of raiding at the highest level, or at a mid tier level, or simply contributing to a guild outside of just your raid group, this is the guild for you. We have 7 different raid groups (Diamond, Emerald, Fire & Ice, Pearl, Chrome, Infernal, and Pyro.) that go at different times throughout the week, so we can match you with the group that best suits you both from an availability and skill perspective. We have events going on every single day of the week.

PVE Recruiting:

-In light of all the groups we've established, I've opened recruiting for all classes in order to set us up to be the very best in progression raiding. Our focus is preparing for Nightmare TFB & S&V (not to mention whatever comes after)!

-If you are exceptional at playing your character and are well geared (level 66 or better), we will trial you for our highest tier 16m or our highest tier 8m raids. You are expected to show up to all the scheduled raid nights for your current team.

-If you want to raid but might not have the most experience or have below full 66 gear, we have other groups more tailored to other people in the guild with your experience/level of gear. Rest assured, we find a fit for players of all skill levels assuming you have a good attitude and are willing to take feedback/learn.

How to reach us

We are big believers that the idea of "going to some website" and filling out a huge application thread is an outmoded way of doing things. In fact, we try to integrate modern convenience into everything we do. Our guild heavily uses Mumble (which has iOS and Android applications) and Facebook (I'm sure you might have heard of this site). Don't be scared, we won't bite!

If you have any interest, reach out to me or another Memories of Xendor council member in game (Tensa/Obliterate, Paldro/Dingy, Boat/Ryeguy/Canoe, Metalsaber/Illyria/Aaliyah, Arrixic/Nezra/Nevus, Aryall/Cronoan, Milas/Irelia'Riven/Salim/Riven'Irelia) or post here and we will attempt to sync up and speak to you. We generally interview candidates as part of our recruiting process and potentially invite them as "member" status. If you have a desire to raid with one of our main groups, we have you fill out a short survey to gather your availability and move you to "recruit" status after which your membership will be determined after a period of 3-5 weeks.
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

DarkhorseForLife
09.22.2012 , 03:43 PM | #2
I should have added that in the first few days of PTS we jumped on there with what under geared characters we had and did the first 2 bosses in TFB HM.

We look forward to doing more in the future when it goes live.

amnie
09.23.2012 , 04:44 AM | #3
ohhhh you guys are on our server now? what an honour. I bow to you

Ghlorhon
09.23.2012 , 11:10 AM | #4
Hey guys! Shadow dps here and VERY interested. Been looking for a new home for quite some time. I have extensive raiding experience (cleared all of Burning Crusade as it came out pre-nerf) and have found swtor to be a cakewalk. I'm a few points short of grabbing my bracers for full War Hero and I only have a few 58 armorings to replace and I'll be full IL 61 in PvE gear (all power/surge). Please send me a message here if you have any openings!

Ghlorhon
09.23.2012 , 11:19 AM | #5
D'oh. Imperial

DarkhorseForLife
09.25.2012 , 01:20 PM | #6
No need to bow, we are pretty humble and not "that elitest endgame guild" . And yes, sorry, imp only right now. We do have a Republic guild but it's more just for our members to find each other over on that side.

amnie
09.25.2012 , 02:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
No need to bow, we are pretty humble and not "that elitest endgame guild" . And yes, sorry, imp only right now. We do have a Republic guild but it's more just for our members to find each other over on that side.

I can assure you I'd never bow to an 'elitist endgame guild', and that just means I think you just won ten extra awesome credits. spend them wisely

(and I definitely don't bow to stinky imps a lot :P)

Badgomatic
09.26.2012 , 03:09 PM | #8
Hey! Played a few warzones against you guys today. It was a good challenge! Look forward to seeing more of you on the battlefield!
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

MalkavianLogic
09.26.2012 , 04:55 PM | #9
Hey guys, I'm a guildless refugee from now-dead Veela looking for people to do end-game content with. I'm a very experienced raider, and on my Sniper main I've cleared everything up to HM Kephess (guild broke up before we downed him and right before the first server merges).

My Sniper's name in-game is Achrus. I also have a few alts I've been kicking around: Vhorlus, my 50 Jug, and Kharnus my 40 Sorc I've been leveling. I'd love a chance to talk with you guys and see if you've got room.

DarkhorseForLife
09.26.2012 , 11:02 PM | #10
Update: We walked into HM TFB 16m and did the first three bosses tonight. We'll work on bosses 4 and 5 more as the week progresses.