Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I need a new guild name change token!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I need a new guild name change token!!

lelagalle
09.20.2012 , 09:48 AM | #1
I am pretty upset right now. here is the letter that I wrote to support:

"We had a problem with guild name. I am the guild master of our guild and we got the rename token as designed. Our guild was named "Sto#####". What we saw was our guild name as "Sto##### @ the Ebon Hawke". It was decided that we wanted to get our orignal name "Sto#####" without the "@ the Ebon Hawke". I attempted to make this change but the message came up that the name "Sto#####" was already taken. I then changed the guild name to "Stö####". What we did not know was that the "@ the Ebon Hawke" was not something we could remove. It seems to me that we did not need to change the guild name, and the reason the name was already taken was because we ALREADY HAD IT! There is no way that someone else had "Sto#### @ the Ebon Hawke" because if there had been a Sto#### on another server they would not have been "@ the Ebon Hawke". We have a fairly large guild that now would prefer that you change our name back to "Sto#### @ the Ebon Hawke" so that we are not stuck with "Stö#### @ the Ebon Hawke". Please get back with me as soon as possible so that you can help us correct this situation. It seems to me a better explanation of the process could have been provided ahead of time."
Obviously I put #### to blank out part of the name in the forums so some troll wouldn't jump in and take the name just to spite me.
Does anyone know how to get a guild rename token so that I can fix this problem?

haliy
09.20.2012 , 09:50 AM | #2
alot of others are having the same issue from this thread: "Guild @ Destination Server" Should not be happening!
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative