Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tired of people not spacebarring

Arkerus
09.20.2012 , 07:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Onlyxwishes View Post
Seriously, not to complain but can't you make it so that we have to option of going into a flashpoint or quest giver without all the useless conversations ive seen a billion times? Whats worse is there is always some noob who "hasnt" seen it, so then i have to twiddle my thumbs until the conversation is over.
I'm tired of people like you demanding other people meet your exact expectations. In fact, I'm tired of players demanding other player skip the story line completely.

If your life is so busy you can't spare 30 seconds to let people watch the story then you shouldn't be playing an MMO.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

kevlarto
09.20.2012 , 08:05 AM | #22
Everyone should be able to all the content see all the cut scenes, they pay 14.99 a month to, if you have seen the content a billion times, maybe ask before the run starts if there is noobs here if so well leave the group until you find one that wants to do speed runs.
Do not dwell in the past, do not not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Expectations lead to suffering

grandmthethird
09.20.2012 , 08:15 AM | #23
yes coz OPs game experience is more important than any noobs.

i have an idea. why doesn't OP pay for a million subscriptions, then we don't need any new players to pick up the game.

without the noobs the game will die. you say you have already seen all the cut scenes, so why shouldn't a noob get to see them also? stop thinking your enjoyment is more important than other ppls and stop trying to get other ppl to miss out on something you have already seen
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

odericko
09.20.2012 , 08:17 AM | #24
Reading the threads title makes me lose faith in this game's community even more.
Hiltar - Bounty Hunter - Jung Ma

Foambreaker
09.20.2012 , 08:20 AM | #25
Seriously, not to complain but can't you make it so that we have to option of going into a flashpoint or quest giver without all the useless conversations ive seen a billion times? Whats worse is there is always some noob who "hasnt" seen it, so then i have to twiddle my thumbs until the conversation is over.
Don't you think that is kind of a selfish attitude?

crazysam
09.20.2012 , 08:50 AM | #26
Live with it or leave.

Urael
09.20.2012 , 08:53 AM | #27
I have propossed that group finder have an option that could be selected for "skip conversations" (or called speed run). To group people together that want to skip. Not skipping should be the default as that is how the game is designed.

TUXs
09.20.2012 , 08:56 AM | #28
Just ask from the start if players wish to spacebar or watch the movies. If 1 of 3 say spacebar, leave. If 2 of 3 say spacebar, boot the 3rd.

FYI - Hardmodes, spacebar is the expected norm, imo, because you're doing it for the lewt. Storymode, it's 50:50.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Mayeh
09.20.2012 , 08:57 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Pcolapat View Post
I only do flashpoints to show off. The only problem I have with people watching cutscenes is that it takes away from the real performance....ME. Seriously, I am that awesome.

Marb
09.20.2012 , 08:59 AM | #30
Hard mode versions of flashpoints should be modified to reduce or remove dialogue cut-scenes.

I understand that the whole point of this game is the story, but the intention behind hard modes is that you will be running them multiple times, that's how bioware has set it up. We need to run these multiple times, and with the random group finder, it could be the same flashpoint more than once. The tedium of slapping that spacebar needs to go.

Story Mode should be the only mode with cut-scenes.
Harbinger