Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who wants competitive Ranked Warzone?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Who wants competitive Ranked Warzone?

JcPogi
09.20.2012 , 12:50 AM | #1
I know some of you guys are into Ranked Warzones.. we in our Server are itching to do some as well but with the Server population issues that we are experiencing right now, Ranked Warzone are impossible to have everyday.

Let BioWare hear us and request for a Server Merge!! I with the <The-Elite> can't wait to verse your great guilds from Dalborra! : )

- Y'vaine Silvanknight (Level 50 Jedi Shadow)

Didy_Kush
09.20.2012 , 01:56 AM | #2
Looking forward to it will finally have a guild to queue against.

aVmuse
09.20.2012 , 09:27 AM | #3
I'll que against you Carthy, 1 v 8. I need them ranked comms for a main hand.

Kalolo
09.20.2012 , 03:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
I'll que against you Carthy, 1 v 8. I need them ranked comms for a main hand.

The message was too short, so i wrote this sentence.
Before Swtor launched i was
Then i tried the game and i was
I waited for fixes and i was and , sometimes going
Now i understand why people call you BIOFAIL and i'm

JcPogi
09.20.2012 , 05:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Nice. It seems your Guild are the best guild for Ranked Warzone! I'm really eager to verse you guys!.. We will see you in Ranked Warzone if ever the merging happens..

azzhealy
09.23.2012 , 05:46 AM | #6
Sounds great would really enjoy versing some different players, hopefully come server merge/Transfers/cross server queues we will have a lot of players return. As with all current oceanic servers there has been a big exodus of players leaving very few skilled PvPers remaining on our server. Can only hope with changes coming people return or new players rise up.

jwalsham
09.23.2012 , 11:33 PM | #7
Cant wait to do ranked with Midian guild.. Something i really look forward to this whole merge thing.. Finally a good adversary and boost for the imps.
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

jwalsham
09.23.2012 , 11:33 PM | #8
Carthy you wan some ranked?? You seem bored.. Hit me up and ill pug a few for you
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

Didy_Kush
09.24.2012 , 12:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Carthy you wan some ranked?? You seem bored.. Hit me up and ill pug a few for you
Bored with the lack of ranked? yes im sure something could be set up on friday night or so was looking forward to playing mvp the last time you guys did ranked against NS but missed out sadly. Not sure if you guys are having number issues or not seems like most are gimp has gotten a few back recently and a few more to come soon so they should be back into ranked again soon but ye hopefuly we can get the numbers on friday nights as the guilds with numbers pull bull **** excuses as to why they wont do ranked unless its against them selves.

so hopefuly cya friday for ranked

azzhealy
09.24.2012 , 01:56 AM | #10
Bored with the lack of ranked? yes im sure something could be set up on friday night or so was looking forward to playing mvp the last time you guys did ranked against NS but missed out sadly. Not sure if you guys are having number issues or not seems like most are gimp has gotten a few back recently and a few more to come soon so they should be back into ranked again soon but ye hopefuly we can get the numbers on friday nights as the guilds with numbers pull bull **** excuses as to why they wont do ranked unless its against them selves.

so hopefuly cya friday for ranked
Gee wonder who you could be talking about . Save your remarks champ, will do rated on our terms not yours.

Here's a little something you should be thinking about Carthy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU