Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character you never thought you would make

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Character you never thought you would make

Shlumper
09.24.2012 , 05:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
A male character.
This, but now that they have 12 character slots I'm making a 2nd of some classes. I'd rather put up with a male character than play through with the same voice. Once you've attached the voice to your first character, it's hard to hear it coming from a different one.

Maevalyn
09.25.2012 , 02:54 AM | #22
I never intended to make a female Trooper (I only play girls, because I am one ) but with the Cathar coming I might roll one Jeah I am girl and I LOVE the Romances *giggles*

Thats why I never wanted to have a Bountyhunter. But decided to make one because of Blizz. The little Guy is just fun to have around. And even if I never intended I kinda fell in Love with Torian during the story so I never regreted to roll my Chiss BH. Shes 44 now and I still love to play her.

SilentKitty
09.25.2012 , 02:30 PM | #23
I never thought that I would be able to play a female Sith Warrior.

Never really connected with Morrigan in DAO, the same VA as the female SW, so somehow it never clicked for me when I tried the class during beta. After finishing up with my JK and Smuggler it was time to try out the other side, but this time I had the legacy tree helping out to shape my SW. She is the daughter of Doc and my JK, a certain companion of her mom kidnapped her over to the other side. Modelling her looks to reflect her "mom and dad", having a background to really made this character come alive for me and now I love playing her. She has a soft spot for healer-guys(Malavi), it reminds her of how her dad went with mom on all those crazy missions. It all just fit really well with my little legacy tree and the class stories.
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

Talvathir
09.26.2012 , 04:29 AM | #24
A Combat Medic, yet there she is in full augmented Rakata/Black Hole gear and is now considered one of the primary healers in our guild.

How the h**l did that happen .. lol

Lunafox
09.26.2012 , 04:39 AM | #25
I made a female trooper, now that I have 12 slots, and I figured it would be boring and dull, and low and behold, it is. Unlike the male trooper, there is no one decent to flirt with, no decent romantic companion, cause I'm not into the Cathar experience...and for that matter Elara Dorne...I want to eviscerate her. Jaxo too. It's irritating, cause the male trooper gets all these flirts along the way to spice up their story, and us ladies, get nothing to flirt with it seems.

It's grossly unfair. It'll be a miricle if I can take this one to 50.

elliotcat
09.26.2012 , 12:15 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
I never thought that I would be able to play a female Sith Warrior.

Never really connected with Morrigan in DAO, the same VA as the female SW, so somehow it never clicked for me when I tried the class during beta. After finishing up with my JK and Smuggler it was time to try out the other side, but this time I had the legacy tree helping out to shape my SW. She is the daughter of Doc and my JK, a certain companion of her mom kidnapped her over to the other side. Modelling her looks to reflect her "mom and dad", having a background to really made this character come alive for me and now I love playing her. She has a soft spot for healer-guys(Malavi), it reminds her of how her dad went with mom on all those crazy missions. It all just fit really well with my little legacy tree and the class stories.
The Sith Warrior and Morrigan were played by different people. They do sound alarmingly alike, but they are not the same actresses. Natasha Little played the Sith Warrior, and Claudia Black (Aeryn from Farscape) played Morrigan.

I've actually corrected several people on that, so they do sound eerily similar.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Lavariusstar
09.26.2012 , 10:30 PM | #27
Never thought I'd make an Empire character....now I have 4 lol,coming from the republic side it was interesting to see what the empire was like from an Imperial characters perspective
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

greviouz
09.27.2012 , 03:57 AM | #28
my sniper zimo witch has become my main....took a good while to get into a class that had no healing abilities as i have always played hybridclasses in MMO's (WoW: Paladin, Priest, Shaman Swtor: 2xBH(changed server before transfers where available), Commando, Sage

altho i use a ton of ultimate medpacks(got armormech slicing and scavenging on the sniper)
Hodake Carnage Marauder | Greviouz Arsenal Mercenary
Impetus Norvegicus@ToFN

SilentKitty
09.27.2012 , 12:12 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
The Sith Warrior and Morrigan were played by different people. They do sound alarmingly alike, but they are not the same actresses. Natasha Little played the Sith Warrior, and Claudia Black (Aeryn from Farscape) played Morrigan.

I've actually corrected several people on that, so they do sound eerily similar.
Amazing, I still hear Morrigan when she talks sometimes. But now I have a character that I feel fits the voice so then it is perfect. Just astounded that it is not Claudia Black, it just sounds so much like her.
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

Ashu-ri
09.27.2012 , 01:15 PM | #30
A healer. I was burned out on healing after LOTRO (tired of healing stupid people) and swore I wouldn't do it. I have a dps sage (50) and a dps sorc (40). I'm considering switching the sorc to healing. *sigh*.