Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character you never thought you would make

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Character you never thought you would make

Kyriosgundam
09.20.2012 , 04:58 PM | #11
I plan on trying out a sage healer/DPS I usually play as a tank or dps role in MMO's and having a Sith be a healer just doesn't fit the Inquisitor in my opinion. Will also do a Sorcerer DPS never played as a ranged DPS in an MMO and alot of my friends in my Assassins guild play as DPS Sorcerers and love it so with the new slots will try it and sage out.
"The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon
"Much to learn you still have"-Yoda
"Impressive......Most Impressive"-Darth Vader
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"-Obi-Wan

Pubsam
09.20.2012 , 05:44 PM | #12
I usually play healers, and usually females or very foppish men. I'll usually have a ranged dps alt, and had never played a tank before.
I started a Bounty Hunter just to see how the story started, and made a real ugly, rough-looking male Zabrak to fit what I thought at the time was the ridiculous voice. But the voice started to grow on me quickly, as did the character. And now I spend a lot of my time blitzing through HM FPs on my BAMF Powertech tank.
Time for a nap.

Kaisernick
09.22.2012 , 04:26 PM | #13
a female jedi sentinel.

happysister
09.22.2012 , 04:49 PM | #14
i wasn't intending to make a guardian, mostly because i didn't want to be one of the 1000 other lightsaber-wielders. but...i must say, it's like my second favorite class now.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

WhatNoWookiees
09.22.2012 , 08:32 PM | #15
I played BH in beta but wanted to roll up a SW tank first, and I loved it. I fugred BH was next but, for some reason, tried out Agent. I was hooked on the story instantly! Then I picked Operative, and once I figured out the healing tree, it was the most fun! Now I'm grinding up a Trooper, also a class I didn't consider.
This better be worth it. "They" blew up my last galaxy far, far away.

Annababy
09.23.2012 , 06:51 AM | #16
I want to play as a wookie that would be so cool

MorgothPl
09.23.2012 , 06:57 AM | #17
Trooper... I'm die hard Imperial fan, and trooper is everythin that I hate in Republic, especially with that crazy, trigger-happy droid. I keep playing him, because he already got to 200 Armstech, and it would be waste of resources to delete him now. But once he finishes Corellia, he will be treated in Imperial way - used only as a resource to create augments.

Rayla_Felana
09.23.2012 , 07:32 AM | #18
A male character.

TalonVII
09.24.2012 , 04:13 PM | #19
my first couple were my Smuggler and sith assassin.

But I plan to do each just to see everybodies stories.

So far though my fav story is my gunslinger. Just love the story.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

TheronFett
09.24.2012 , 05:11 PM | #20
I've tried the Inquisitor class (as Assassin and Sorc) on three separate occasions. Can't seem to make it past Tatooine. By the time try #3 rolled around, I was forcing myself to do it just so I could complete all of my legacy class buffs. Never made it off Korriban. I hate Khem Val. I hate the stupid armor. I hate the class mechanics.