Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character you never thought you would make

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Character you never thought you would make

saiyanjedidmv
09.19.2012 , 10:19 PM | #1
The title says it all out of all of the characters you have made which ones were ones that surprised even you because you originally didnt intend to make them.
For me it is my latest (as of this post) character tyranitiger the rattataki sith assasin I had no intent to make a sith inquisitor previously due to the fact there were only 8 character slots at the time when I was deciding what I wanted to be but now that there is 12 character slots I decided what the heck and created him as a means to get an idea of what the empire side of the game was like since my other 4 characters are all republic.
So now tell us your story....
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 7.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 10:25 PM | #2
A Jedi Sentinel. Because Marauders are so much cooler
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Skorz
09.20.2012 , 05:47 AM | #3
Fat male Jedi Consular healer.

SamuelAU
09.20.2012 , 06:11 AM | #4
A healing operative. I never even considered creating an Imperial Agent until I heard so many positive things about the story.

_biddan_
09.20.2012 , 08:54 AM | #5
a smuggler,i never wanted one but when i created him i just loved the story,imo the funniest of all.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

kalistea
09.20.2012 , 11:15 AM | #6
A marauder. I'm not comfortable with melee dps and always played as healer in MMORPGs. I thought my guild would need my operative more, but it turned out I played and did operations on my marauder only, and enjoyed it a lot

FoolsErrand
09.20.2012 , 11:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
A healing operative. I never even considered creating an Imperial Agent until I heard so many positive things about the story.
Same with me. Also true with my smuggler
Never give up! Never surrender!

Morgani
09.20.2012 , 02:57 PM | #8
Changing up my Combat Medic Commando to Gunnery and LOVING it.

I leveled my Commando from 10 to 50 as Combat Medic and geared her in healing Columi for hm Flaspoints. This was all in prep for ops. But my guild had too many healers so I switched to Gunnery until it got settled who would get to heal. I dropped out of the healing consideration pretty quickly after discovering I loved Gunnery dps.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Meglivorn
09.20.2012 , 04:25 PM | #9
The bounty hunter.
I wanted to have a character from all classes, but I was intrested in the BH the least (maybe in pair with the sith warrior). I wanted to play the agent most.
Yet here I am, with a lvl 40+ bounty hunter and I really enjoy the story and the gameplay, and my agent alt is waiting to return to her at 16...
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."

iamthehoyden
09.20.2012 , 04:50 PM | #10
A non-healer. Well, that's not entirely true. I've made dps toons before, but to date I have no healers which is really really weird for me as it's the class I would have defined myself as prior to this game. I'm amazed at how much I love vanguard dps, it's been awesome.

In terms of story, when I started I never would have thought of making an IA, but she's levelling along being her 'tie off the loose ends' neutral self.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box