Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yet another server of mine (Jung Ma) is dead.........

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yet another server of mine (Jung Ma) is dead.........

GONOTCH
09.19.2012 , 09:58 PM | #1
First server I was on and made 2 50's on is Dead. New server that i rerolled on (Jung Ma) and now have 3 50's on is also now dead. I cannot reroll and grind out to 50 any freekin more. Either give us paid transfers now or merge Jung Ma with another server or I will take my business elsewhere which I dont want to do because I love this game. I know Jung Ma is still reading (standard) at primetime but it is all imperials evidently because there is never more than 60 on fleet on the republic side. warzones and group finders never pop. just a total shame if you ask me.........anyone else feeling my pain and frustration?

AFKGCWBOT
09.19.2012 , 10:08 PM | #2
Is Alpha Company still around?

kirorx
09.19.2012 , 10:12 PM | #3
i have been wanting to move to that server actually, but i cant seem to get off the RP only server, lol.

I have a few low levels there. Just waiting on Paid Transfers, soon i guess.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

_Corth_
09.19.2012 , 10:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AFKGCWBOT View Post
Is Alpha Company still around?
They are definitely still around and very active! Alpha Company creates and hosts events quite frequently.
Corporal Corth
ALPHA COMPANY, 203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion
End of the beta mass suicide jump on Coruscant. 12/4/11. Darth Malak Never forget

Vibby
09.20.2012 , 04:57 PM | #5
BW,

Please help Jung Ma!

I don't even have the urge to log on anymore, as I know Warzone queue's can take 30mins+

Halp!
AruzRooz
The Raa Legacy

FourTwent
09.20.2012 , 05:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vibby View Post
BW,

Please help Jung Ma!

I don't even have the urge to log on anymore, as I know Warzone queue's can take 30mins+

Halp!
ouch

they should give you guys the choice for a free transfer to Pot5 or like Ebon Hawk

DarthOvertone
09.20.2012 , 05:21 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by GONOTCH View Post
I know Jung Ma is still reading (standard) at primetime but it is all imperials evidently because there is never more than 60 on fleet on the republic side. warzones and group finders never pop. just a total shame if you ask me.........anyone else feeling my pain and frustration?
I got news for you, Imp Fleet peaks around the 130-150 range at Primetime on JM. While that is significantly more than Pub, that's still not so great. Good thing I roll Imps on that server or I might never see a WZ pop. Imps play against Imps pretty much all day and night. Maybe one WZ in a daily run will turn up a match against Pubs and then they are gone for the rest of the day.

The RP-PvP bit just isn't working. Give PvPers the opportunity to transfer to Pot5 and the RPers the opportunity to transfer to the East Coast RP-PvE server (whatever that is).

The sad irony is that BW blew up Ajunta Pall in this merge and AP had a much stronger population and community before the transfers started.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphawood - Guardian | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

Antipodes
09.20.2012 , 05:21 PM | #8
Transfer Jung Ma to Bastion prz!

Aital
09.20.2012 , 06:28 PM | #9
I still think they need to make GF and WZ ques across all servers.

WaywardOne
09.20.2012 , 06:47 PM | #10
<< I still think they need to make GF and WZ ques across all servers. >>

That would solve enough of my concerns that I would never feel compelled to transfer. I'm really not sure why they can't do that by now. Most of the public faces that said "we want you to build a community instead" have been canned, so...