Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR (Worst CSR Service I've ever had)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
SWTOR (Worst CSR Service I've ever had)

silvercgull
09.19.2012 , 09:24 PM | #1
It's true, no rants just simple facts. When friends ask me, I tell them to stay away from this game. The bugs are bad but the customer service is what's going to end it for me. Last week stuck almost whole day on character, seven hours in and he responds tells me he'll fix it. I log in and I'm stuck still and then never a reply until two day later saying since I fixed it myself they will be closing ticket (I was able to finally use fleet pass when it was available).

The week before class mission was broke for a week and a CSR NEVER replied. People in-game had to tell me.

I truly do not know what's going on but not only is it hard to ever get a reply but when they do, it is not helpful and they don't even do a quality assurance check to see if their protocols worked.

I quit Warhammer because of customer service and well, EA id doing same thing to this game.
~Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur~

JediSuave
09.19.2012 , 10:48 PM | #2
Omg I do troubleshooting support and you guys are the worst who gives a damn if you found out from a friend and basically you said your first issue was resolved and you got mad that they closed your ticket?!? They have better things to do if you fixed your problem already. Plus this is a huge game they only have so many people.
AMD FX 8120 Asus MA97 2X4GB G.Skill Ram HIS Radeon 6870 Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case Diablotek 575 watt PSU