Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin Sever

Yaesive
09.19.2012 , 09:12 PM | #1
So I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is from on the SWTOR pre-merger days. Thus post your origin server and anything else here.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Syndramise
09.19.2012 , 09:19 PM | #2
Pillars of Ashla started out on Juyo. We came to Jedi Covenant with a short layover on Canderous Ordo.

Synavix
09.19.2012 , 09:27 PM | #3
<Bloodline> is from Krayiss Obelisk, formed about a month after launch due to a lack of any real endgame PvP or PvE guilds. Merged onto Canderous, then here.

svalentine
09.19.2012 , 11:22 PM | #4
KC TS4L

'nuff said

Ssfbistimg
09.19.2012 , 11:50 PM | #5
I Was from Juyo.
Tho I also Have a 50 Sorcerer that I left on Wound In The Force.

onexsora
09.20.2012 , 12:51 AM | #6
I played on canderous ordo from to launch to now, kind of sad, they got rid of the server i was on since beta :[

Icebergy
09.20.2012 , 09:16 AM | #7
I was on Grand Master Zym until February, when me and my friend decided we were tired of the low pop and took matters into our own hands and rerolled here on Jedi Covenant.

My old characters are now on Shadowlands, waiting to bring me my millions of credits I had there when paid transfers happen.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

dego-harmonium
09.20.2012 , 09:37 AM | #8
Assimilation started on Kaas City, moved to Canderous Ordo and began as a merger of several like minded Kaas City guilds

Malignant
Felony
NiL
Black Phoenix
Harmonium

KCTS4L
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

Borgbunny
09.20.2012 , 10:50 AM | #9
CLAW, and our brethren in Dark CLAW, started out Kaas City during Early Access. We got rolled to Canderous Ordo in the first wave of mergers, on our way here.

To-le
09.20.2012 , 11:38 AM | #10
Red Five started on Kellers Void and then flipped to Jedi Covenant with the first merger.