Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thirteenth Legion Recruiting [Republic]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Thirteenth Legion Recruiting [Republic]

MaverickXIV
03.06.2014 , 12:34 AM | #21
It's more so that I often see guilds that do indeed have a lot of members online at certain times, but when I check their website, they might only have two or three members who have logged on for the past few months, so it's nice to be able to see things like that. I understand wanting privacy, though.

GrovesK
03.06.2014 , 10:01 AM | #22
We have a monthly website activity requirement. Our members our required to log into our website and at least lurk once per month to maintain membership. We have a very active website (80 unique hits so far today).

In game we average about 20-30 people in game per night depending on what is going on. Prime time is generally 9-11PM East.
AmonRe - Commander of the Thirteenth Legion
The Ebon Hawk Server
Thirteenth Legion Recruitment and Guild News

Sami
03.11.2014 , 01:04 PM | #23
Not only does our homepage display the number of unique hits on that day, but the calendar on the top left displays upcoming events, the box in the top right shows who is currently logged in and viewing the site, and scrolling to the bottom of the page will show a list of recent forum activity including the title of new threads in our announcements forum, thumbnails of pictures posted to our gallery, newly added members and event reminders.

GrovesK
04.04.2014 , 11:23 AM | #24
Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - March 2014

Message from the Commander
The Ides of March were no match for the Thirteenth Legion as we had another fun and busy month! Of course, the big news that everyone is talking about is the announcement of player housing. While that gets our group excited too, we are also extremely pumped up about the other thing they announced, Guild Ships! We are already working on saving up money for the guild ship and we have raised over 17 million credits towards a Guild Ship already!

As we go forward we are ramping up our contributions (so that we can get the proper needed amount as more details about the ships becomes available). For April our goal is to raise 2 million credits per week.

As of right now our goal is raise 132 million credits for guild ships. We will aim to buy the best one we can on the Republic side and also get a nice one for our Imperial guild (Vindicta) as well. We are going to have "Fund Runs" to do dailies coming soon so that people can work on raising some credits for the guild ship.

Finally, I just wanted to show you how much I love "hanging" out with our guild :
http://i.imgur.com/6fKBgzX.jpg

Oh and we had some fun playing Dejarik!
http://i.imgur.com/S2OYWix.jpg

AmonRe

Operations
Friday Night Ops
We have a somewhat different approach to Operations on Fridays (and now Imp side on Thursdays). Instead of static 8 man groups we do static groups of 4 and we rotate which groups of 4 are together. We feel that this gives us some of the benefits of a static group but allows us to play with a wider group of people. We currently have 6 full groups (and most of a 7th) of 4 but we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups.

Some of the Operations we did this month include:
  • Dread Fortress 8 and 16 man SM
  • Dread Palace 8 and 16 man SM
  • Scum and Villainy 8 man SM
  • Terror from Beyond 8 man SM
  • Eternity Vault 8 man HM and NM
  • Karagga's Palace 8 man NM

We did discover that, contrary to popular belief, hiding in the holocron in the middle of the platform will not protect you from the Dread Council.

http://i.imgur.com/zWqkIPd.png

Sunday Morning Casual Ops
The Sunday Morning Casuals (Ops) are going strong. We've gotten TFB down to almost a perfect run, with a couple of EV "fun" runs in the mix to keep things light. Our sights are set on filling out our Ops dance cards with EC, Dread Fortress, and the S&V weekly for future plans. Thanks to all who've stepped in to help and keep these going!

http://i.imgur.com/VDri435.png

Toborro's Courtyard
Toborro's remains one of our most popular events because it doesn't take long and has good rewards for the time spent. Every week this month we had 16 people for both Story Mode and Hard Mode Toborro's on Wednesdays. We have 16 man HM on farm now and can easily complete it in one try even with some newer folks.

SIS Report on Vindicta Activities
Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of March that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Imperial Activities for the month of March included:
Flashpoints - Cademimu, Kuat Drive Yards,
Toborro's Courtyard
Ops - Scum and Villainy 8 man SM, Terror from Beyond 8 man SM, Dread Fortress 8 man SM

We also caught them playing Dejarik on the job!
http://i.imgur.com/lToODvk.jpg

Guild Meeting
At our monthly meeting we held a ceremony to formally pass leadership of the legion from Jedi Master A'zai to Jedi Master Amonre. Due to Amonre's role on the war front and often behind enemy lines on covert missions his leadership will be more from the shadows. Jedi masters Ysmene and Bokuden will be the liaisons for any information and orders from the new commander.

After the meeting, the new commander took his company out for drinks in the Old Galactic Market part of Courscant. Though not a drinker himself, Jedi Master Amonre understands the need for his people to relax for the coming months and years will not be easy ones indeed. The war with the Empire is escalating and in time all parts of the Republic are likely to feel the wrath of war.

http://i.imgur.com/WHJYkCH.jpg

Galactic Starfighter!
3/4 - We had five pilots come out for our weekly Starfighter event. We won more than we lost, and everyone got their weekly done.

3/11- We got two group of 3 going for Starfighter. We were grouped together in the first two matches and won both handily. Unfortunately, the second two matches we were on opposite sides the groups split the matches. We all ended up getting our weekly done I believe, except Sikith who missed a match due to connection issues.

3/18 - I don't recall that much from this week's GSF. I believe we had about 5 or 6 people and we split into two teams. I don't recall any specifics about the matches though we did get our weekly done.

3/25 - We had 8 people show up for starfighter this week. We split into two teams of four. Unfortunately, we never got to play on the same teams and we ended up facing each other a good bit. Also, the Imps seemed to take the night off since we only faced other Republic pilots that I can recall.

Galactic Starfighter Training!
This month we started a training regimen to train our members on the basics of Galatic Starfighter. Several pilots were trained by our resident Starfighter Ace Damidez (Irialle).

If you are interested in GSF, join our very own Legion Ace Damidez (Irialle) as we hop into new ships to learn the basics of Galactic Star Fighter. Our goal is to learn more about GSF and the roles each ship plays in a fact finding, skill sharing, session. Try new ships, return to an non-upgraded state, and challenge yourself to become better.

Datacrons
Datacrons continued to be sought weekly in March. The Sith Empire's representatives in Vindicta combed the worlds of Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, and Alderaan. Meanwhile, not to be outdone, the 13th's operatives in search of knowledge and history explored the planets of Balmorra, Quesh, and Hoth.

Republic Flashpoint Night
3/9 - We went into Czerka Meltdown, and conquered it. We had one wipe on the desert boss, and we had quite a challenge with the last boss. Lyso, with about 2% health, finally dealt the deadly blow, gaining us the victory.

3/16 - A 55 group paid a visit to Cademimu and after some minor difficulties with the first boss cleared the Flashpoint with no further issues. A sub 55 group paid a visit to the Kuat Drive Yards and sent the Imperials packing, though later Imperial actions seems to indicate they weren't gone long .. further action may need to be taken.

Republic Flashpoint Night
3/13 - We had two groups: the first ran Cademimu, and finished in record time. The second group tackled Czerka Labs, and emerged victorious.

3/20 - We were able to get an early group and a later group. The first group took on the Athiss flashpoint and emerged victorious. The second group went to the Czerka Core Meltdown and dispatched The Vigilant without any trouble.

3/27 - We went through Czerka Meltdown. For the most part it went well, except for the Desert boss. With luck we got it down.

Aratech Speeder Quest Series
We had our first run completing goals for the Aratech speeders. Using instance flipping we were able to knock out both Hoth bosses twice. We also tried EV story mode but since some hadn't done EV before we ran out of time. We will continue killing world bosses, classic ops, and Level 50 hard modes until all four speeders are obtained!
The Ebon Hawk Server

Lightspurt
04.16.2014 , 07:26 AM | #25
Hi there, I just recently got back into swtor and I'm looking for an a tube guild to play with and contribute to. What do I have to do to join up? I will be on tonight and I will see if I can track someone down my in game name is Crx and I. Am a lvl 50 balance sage. Please let me know what I need to do this guild looks like a great fit for me. Thanks and have a great day.

davroslyrad
04.16.2014 , 10:51 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightspurt View Post
Hi there, I just recently got back into swtor and I'm looking for an a tube guild to play with and contribute to. What do I have to do to join up? I will be on tonight and I will see if I can track someone down my in game name is Crx and I. Am a lvl 50 balance sage. Please let me know what I need to do this guild looks like a great fit for me. Thanks and have a great day.
Greetings and welcome back to SWTOR! We would love to have you join. In my signature below is the link to our guild web site. Please read the Code of Conduct, Rules of etiquette and looting, and recruitment policy. Then fill in the application. Let us review it and await further instruction. That is all there is to it.
Deutsch - Voice of the Thirteenth Legion
The Ebon Hawk Server

Lightspurt
04.18.2014 , 09:02 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by davroslyrad View Post
Greetings and welcome back to SWTOR! We would love to have you join. In my signature below is the link to our guild web site. Please read the Code of Conduct, Rules of etiquette and looting, and recruitment policy. Then fill in the application. Let us review it and await further instruction. That is all there is to it.
Hello again, I submitted an application a few days ago and I am just awaiting a response. I look forward to hearing back and meeting some folks in game. Have a great weekend, thanks again.

My ingame name is Crx. Lvl 51 balance sage

GrovesK
04.18.2014 , 10:02 AM | #28
We are still considering your application, but it shouldn't be much longer. Expect an answer today.

Thanks,
AmonRe
The Ebon Hawk Server

GrovesK
05.05.2014 , 08:51 AM | #29
Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - April 2014

The past month was once again a very full and exciting month of activities in the Thirteenth Legion! We started our "Fund Runs" for the Guild Ship Fund Raiser (as I will talk more about in a sec). We also started a second RP night on Saturdays! We have had a few people leave us that were long time members and some officers and former officers as well. We wish them all the best and hope that they will still come by and say hello every once and a while. However, the guild is still going very strong with 90+ active members. And we continue to add great new people! I know there is a challenge associated with integrating so many new people, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your fellow guild members and get to know them. We will try to do some meet and greet and fun get to know you activities so please come out to our events, especially the guild meeting on the 13th of every month at 9PM.

Our Guild Capital Ship Fundraiser is going well. We have raised just over 40 million credits so far! For May our goal is to raise 3 million credits per week.

Here is what the Guild Ship will look like:
http://i.imgur.com/cpuYQtX.png

May the Fourth be with you!
AmonRe

Operations
Friday Night Ops
Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8). But we are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups. No experience is necessary and not much gearing either though there is a minimal level.

Ops and other things we did this month include:
  • 24 man Dreadtooth every week to get masks and vials
  • 16 man Explosive Conflict Hard Mode (still really hard even at 55 http://i.imgur.com/AEkoOkx.jpg)
  • 16 man Comms runs through EV HM, SM TFB and SM S&V just to get the weeklies done
  • 8 man HM S&V
  • Large quantities of glitter bombs, snowflakes, holiday bombs, sagey yoinks and fun with a couple of folks who were new to both ops.

Toborro's Courtyard
Toborro's remains one of our most popular events because it doesn't take long and has good rewards for the time spent. Every week this month we had 16 people for both Story Mode and Hard Mode Toborro's on Wednesdays. We have 16 man HM on farm now and can easily complete it in one try even with some newer folks.

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of April that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.
  • Operations - 8 man SM Scum & Villainy, 8 man SM Dread Fortress, 8 man SM Terror from Beyond, 8 man HM Eternity Vault
  • Flashpoints - Black Talon, Mandalorian Raiders, Kuat Drive Yards, Assault on Tython, Korriban Defense, Czerka Corporate Labs
  • Toborro's Courtyard

Guild Meeting
Master AmonRe, Commander of the 13th Legion, gathered a number of Legionnaires in the Starfighter Launch Area of the Republic Fleet. He informed them that as a result of his work behind enemy lines several priority missions had come up that required the skills of the Legion. Everyone was divided into several elite squads. There were two main missions, one was to defend against the Imperial incursion into the drive yards at Kuat. The other was to strike deep into the heart of the Empire and hit Korriban. These missions were both executed successfully. Afterwords, Master AmonRe returned to his duties behind enemy lines.

http://i.imgur.com/rtnGKP7.jpg

RP Nights
4/1- Members gathered aboard Tuur orbital station to work out a strategy for the upcoming breaking of the blockade on Jurin. Those assembled viewed and made recommendations on the forces gathered for deployment and a consensus was determined on how best to approach the blockade breaking. (Note: In game locations were used as stand ins for Jurin and Turr Orbital Station).

http://i.imgur.com/XlJ5i0I.png
Sraj readies her forces for the assault on Jurin

4/8 - Captain Tuyet of Zero Squadron visited the staging area for the Jurin invasion. Where she met many of the key member of the upcoming operation. Smugglers, pirates and Jedi who have all signed on for various reasons were starting to show signs of tension as the clock counted down.

Bringing her experience and a rather brutal and un-winnable flight simulation, she ran the blockade busting forces through the tests. It was not pretty. But it drove her rather singular point home, loud and clear. Working together was the only way this difficult mission would succeed. The other way was only flirting with out right disaster.

4/15 - We assembled on the Telos bridge in Republic Fleet. There we were briefed by Lianna through holocomm about the recent discovery of a long range orbital station now held by Sraj's forces. This station was determined to be a priority strike prior to the blockade assault as the signal it broadcast was jamming communications from the surface of Jurin.

4/19 - As Sraj's forces assaulted the planet of Jurin, several ships from the Thirteenth Legion departed from the Legion's staging area on the moon of Tuur, to come to the assistance of the allied capital ship Balmorra. Bokuden and Sedrienn flew with Zaahir aboard the Perpetually Lost, while Auradena and Sondetsu flew with Cailinn aboard the Baby Bantha.

The two Legion ships succeeded in punching through the picket of droid fighters which were harrying the Balmorra, though both ships (particularly the Perpetually Lost) took significant fire during the assault. Sondetsu identified the lead vessel among the droid fighter craft, and was able to destroy it -- with the loss of their leader, the remaining droid fighters were easily neutralized.

The Baby Bantha and the Perpetually Lost then docked with the Balmorra, to conduct final preparations for the Thirteenth's offensive against Sraj on the surface of Jurin.

4/22 - we had approximately 20 Legionnaires participate in the beginning of the ground assault on Jurin. Players were scattered across the map, to represent drop-capsules which had gone somewhat off course, and had to use landmarks and their comm systems to locate one another, and form up at the Legion's temporary base.

4/26 - A strike team from the Thirteenth responded to a distress call from a nearby Jurin militia detachment. We quickly eliminated droid patrols which were attacking a pair of civil defense gun platforms, then investigated reports of droids, as well as Sith, at a nearby farm. We found, and defeated, a number of Sith, though they seemed strange in their behavior, as though they were under some sort of mental control or domination...or perhaps even completely mindless. We secured the area, and identified that it might possibly be useful during the actual assault against Sraj.

4/29 - We met on Nar Shaddaa which doubled for our purposes as Avin's industrial district where we were on the hunt for Maon, a jedi gone rogue through Sraj's influence, we were assaulted by a large droid (world boss) which fell to our collective abilities in short time before being teased by an apparition of Sraj followed by the temporary capture of Maon. After challenging Sondetsu Kang to a quick duel and coming out on the short end, Maon leapt over the railing to the depths below. Master T'laar remarked that somewhere the rogue jedi still lives, and Jourin, one claiming to be SIS, assured he could pull up recording to determine the whereabouts of said Jedi.

Galactic Starfighter!
4/1 - We had 5 people participate in some space PvP this week. We split into two teams. The first match we were on opposite sides of the battle, but the rest of the matches we were in the same group. As a result, the only competitive match was the first one. The rest we dominated the imperials because they were mostly inexperienced.

4/8 - We had 5 people come out for starfighter and we split into two groups. Unfortunately the Imperial Aces were grouped up and flying so we had a rough time of it. The only match we won was against other republic players.

4/15 - We had 7 people come out for our weekly Starfighter event. We got paired up as a group in the first match which was against Imperials in a Deathmatch. It was close for a while, mainly because some of us had some lag issues, however after that cleared up it went from 20-20 to 50-26 pretty quick. We had a couple matches which were pitted our two groups against each other which we split. The rest of the matches we were in separate warzones. All in all I think everyone got their weeklies done and had a good time.

4/22 - We had 4 folks show up for the regularly scheduled Starfighter event. We had a rough night and only won a match or two, though we did have a death match where we came back from down 12-0 to almost win at the last second.

4/29 - We had 5 people participate in Starfighter this week so we split into two groups. My group won a couple and lost a couple, including a really close death match where we lost 49-46.

After a post by Siddain on the public Ebon Hawk forums we have started flying on alts for training days. Other than unlocking the loadout we want to use on a ship, we do not upgrade any component at all. We recommend this for flight practice (and a large dose of humility) because it puts you at a high disadvantage versus upgraded ships. It is a suggestion for any who wish to join us.

Datacrons
Datacrons continued on the Republic side through the month of April. Our band of intrepid explorers conquered Belsavis, Voss and Corellia. Unfortunately, "Real-Life" intervened and has taken our datacron tour guide away from leading these forays in the future.

Republic Flashpoint Nights
4/3 - We were able to field two groups tonight. The first group traveled to Cademimu and took on General Ortol. He did not stand a chance, and we took him out in short order. The second group took on the Athiss Flashpoint and defeated the Prophet of Vodal.

4/17 - We were able to field two groups to patrol the galaxy and put an end to any evil doers they stumbled across. Our first group traveled to Czerka Labs and defeated Rasmus Blys in record time. The second group took on the Mandalorian Raiders and quickly dispatched Mavrix Varad.

4/27 - We didn't have enough signups to make a viable group of either sub 55 or 55s so we managed to wrangle one group of 55s with no tank We did have one DPS Guardian so we were able to use group finder for a 50 HM and did it with 3 DPS and a healer. We ended up with Directive 7, had no issues at all though we did have one death on the final boss but that was it. Was an interesting change over a more 'normal' FP.

The Aratech speeder quests continued, now with a smaller group looking to complete the needed Level 50 hard modes. So far Taral V and Directive 7 have been completed with more on the horizon.

Fund Runs
New this month we created an event for people to group up for doing the dailies. This month we went through the Oricon dailies. For some, this was the first time went through Oricon, so they got the gear.
The Ebon Hawk Server

GrovesK
06.06.2014 , 09:18 AM | #30
Thirteenth Legion Monthly Status Report - May 2014

The Month of May held some great experiences for the Thirteenth Legion. Twenty-four Legionnaires gathered and defeated Dreadtooth in Section X on Belsavis when he was at a full 10 stacks. We added a number of great new members and another new officer. We are maintaining a healthy roster of over 90 active members in the guild.

AmonRe

Operations
Friday Night Ops
Our Ops groups on Friday Nights are still going strong. We are able to field 3 full 8 man groups every week (or sometimes a 16 and an 8) though one week we were only able to field a 16 man. We have been gathering every week in Section X and farming Dreadtooth for masks and vials so that we can face the bonus boss in Terror from Beyond. In fact we did defeat him once when he was at 10 stacks and picked up the amulet as well. We are always looking for new regular members for our Ops groups, no experience is necessary and we will help with gearing.

Some of the Operations we ran this month include:
  • Scum and Villainy 8-man SM
  • Terror from Beyond 8-man HM
  • Explosive Conflict 8-man SM
  • Scum and Villainy 16-man HM
  • Terror from Beyond 8 man SM
  • Eternity Vault 16-man HM
  • Terror from Beyond 16-man SM
  • Dread Fortress 8-man SM
  • Eternity Vault 8-man HM

Sunday Morning Casual Ops
5/11 - Sunday morning ops run - a full group tackled S&V story mode. We had one new to S&V and at least one who had only been up to the weekly. A few wipes, but otherwise good. Made it through the four stooges (a.k.a. Cartel Warlords) before calling it a day due to time.

5/18 - Sunday Ops run - Sidhe joined for what I believe was her first Ops run. We did S&V again and it went really well. Made it through to the Cartel Warlords and got the last one down to 10% before wiping. At that point we called due to time. But it was a good run and everyone enjoyed themselves and did really well.

Toborro's Courtyard

http://i.imgur.com/BXYosZq.jpg

Our spies have intercepted communications about a number of Vindicta activities that happened during the month of May that we should keep an eye on. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Imperial Operations: 8-man Dread Fortress SM, 8-man Toborro's Courtyard, Eternity Vault
Imperial Flashpoints: Kuat Drive Yards, Aithiss

http://i.imgur.com/w0OUCiP.jpg

Guild Meeting
We were late getting started planning for the meeting this month so we decided to go simple. We divided up into groups and some folks did flashpoints and some did GSF.

http://i.imgur.com/Ap1oRtd.jpg

RP Nights
5/6 - Nearly 20 members of the Thirteenth Legion assembled, for the final confrontation against the Dark Side Force-user Sraj (the antagonist of our "Polar Night of Icy Darkness or Iron Cage" collaborative fiction project).

The Legionnaires fought their way through her Sith acolytes, then (through a combination of role-playing, /roll, and character powers) faced and defeated Sraj, ending her plan to consume the life force of the planet Jurin.

5/13 - In the aftermath of the defeat of Sraj, members of the Thirteenth Legion gathered on the Gav Daragon, to discuss the ongoing situation on Jurin. A "lively" discussion ensued, on the military mission of the Thirteenth, and the ramifications of openly involving the Legion on a world that is now controlled by the Empire.

Later, the discussion moved on to the Quusa (the native sentients on Jurin), and their possible connections to the Rattataki species

5/17 - We gathered in a cantina on Balmorra, with the primary intent of simply socializing and catching up. During the gathering, Auradena shared with us some information about her ongoing campaign to shut down slavers (and one particularly notorious slaver, in particular) -- several members of the Legion pledged their assistance to her in her quest.

During the evening, we made friends with a smuggler who happened to be having a drink in the cantina, and recruited him to join us in the Thirteenth.

5/20 - Members of the Thirteenth assembled on Voss, where Yudo and Zayneil shared the results of their research on the Quusa of Jurin. We learned that the Quusa have a prophecy that a messiah will come to remove the (Human) colonists who now control Jurin -- and that they may have considered Sraj to have been that messiah.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps5bd3e0be.jpg

5/27 - Several members of the Thirteenth Legion traveled to Alderaan, where they met with former Senator (and Queen-in-exile) Pamari of Jurin, in her temporary refuge on the Organa estate. Discussions centered on how the Thirteenth might best assist the loyalists / resistance on Jurin (while avoiding the political ramifications of directly intervening), as well as the best ways to reach out to the Quusa.

Late in the meeting, it was learned that Cailinn Stendan and A'layna Sky had succeeded in rescuing Zaahir Kos from occupied Jurin, though their escape had proven to be a narrow one.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps008dedc2.jpg

5/31 - Several Jedi members of the Thirteenth gathered on Nar Shaddaa for an informal discussion. Topics included the situation on Jurin (and the members of the Thirteenth who were lost or MIA as a result of the action against Sraj), as well as the Green Jedi of Corellia, and the Jedi philosophies on death and relationships.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps0585ae6d.jpg

Galactic Starfighter!
5/6 - We had five people and split into two groups. We got pitted against each other a couple times and only got to play together as a group once. Most of us finished our weekly I believe.

5/13 - As part of the guild meeting we took a group of 4 and did some Starfighter matches. We only got a few matches in before we had to call it a night and we didn't win too many of those.

5/20 - I don't recall much of that evenings matches. Maybe because we lost them .

5/27 - We had 5 people come out for star fighter this week and split into two teams. Our first match put us all on the same team against a group of Imperials and we dominated them. The next couple matches we were on opposite sides of same faction matches and split the pair. Overall it was a fun time and I believe everyone got their weeklies done.

After a post by Siddain on the public Ebon Hawk forums we have started flying on alts for training days. Other than unlocking the loadout we want to use on a ship, we do not upgrade any component at all. We recommend this for flight practice (and a large dose of humility) because it puts you at a high disadvantage versus upgraded ships. It is a suggestion for any who wish to join us.

Republic Flashpoint Nights
5/22 - Thursday night hard mode - ran a group through Czerka Core Meltdown and clocked an impressive 40 minute time to complete.

5/19 - Aratech Speeder quests - A group of 4 ran through Kaon Under Siege, which most had not done before. It was a pretty cool and creepy and one step closer to speeders.

Guild Flagship Fundraiser
http://i.imgur.com/cpuYQtX.png
Our Guild Capital Ship Fundraiser is going well. We have raised just over 68.5 million credits so far! Thanks to everyone that contributed! For June our goal is to raise 8 million credits per week.

As of right now, we are over half way to our goal of raising 132 million credits for guild ships. We will aim to buy the best one we can on the Republic side and also get a nice one for our Imperial guild (Vindicta) as well. We have "Fund Runs" to do dailies on Wednesdays at 9pm so that people can work on raising some credits for the guild ship. Please keep an eye on the forums and calendar for more information.
The Ebon Hawk Server