Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MouldyCrow
10.29.2012 , 02:30 AM | #761
Quote: Originally Posted by SupaHsuB View Post
My PVE guild on MasterDarnala from running 2 raid teams consistently every week, cant even get 8 people on during raid times now. It is pretty much dead now and im having to look for a new guild.
You aren't in Big Stinky are you?

Exactly the same situation as us.

PurpleCliff
10.29.2012 , 02:40 AM | #762
You're all gonna hate me for saying this, but I don't really encounter many issues with the population on Master Dar'Nala. That said, I do play doing prime times.

Also absolutely love my <100ms ping.

laz_AU
10.29.2012 , 02:53 AM | #763
Quote: Originally Posted by PurpleCliff View Post
You're all gonna hate me for saying this, but I don't really encounter many issues with the population on Master Dar'Nala. That said, I do play doing prime times.

Also absolutely love my <100ms ping.
Well i guess that depends how u play. If you just play the story skipping any group quests or just do pve with reliable friends and u just dont use the GTN altogether then i guess you wouldnt really notice it. However if u do PVP, raids etc. or use the GTN you definitely notice it. And if your like me and have mild OCD compelling you to get all the group quests done before moving on then even the storyline and leveling becomes a nightmare
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

Krayven
10.29.2012 , 03:34 AM | #764
Please EA/Bio... can something be done to address this... I'm sick of getting ganked by tumbleweeds......

*crickets*
"Available in your region, Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is not"
Felt a disturbance, Obi Wan has

Novarium
10.29.2012 , 03:54 PM | #765
Wow... third page this thread shall not die.. Bioware you will not silence the crowd of 5 people still playing on these servers
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
Xaviër - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

sankalp
10.29.2012 , 06:27 PM | #766
bumping bump

Digimanbyte_ID
10.29.2012 , 07:00 PM | #767
Guess they are waiting for f2play to happen before inevitable releasing an article that cross servers will happen in a month.

Well till then its alt leveling for, thats right getting every class role on MD to ensure no faction goes without one. Doing my part.

Evgen
10.29.2012 , 07:07 PM | #768
I'm curious what school of business tells it's students to ignore their customers.
Who am I kidding, I'm sure EA don't hire people who know what customer service is XD
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

sankalp
10.29.2012 , 07:24 PM | #769
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
I'm curious what school of business tells it's students to ignore their customers.
Who am I kidding, I'm sure EA don't hire people who know what customer service is XD
they hire people with experience. ad that dev post said, they dont care what you have studied, just about what you have done. not always a bad thing but this time was a colossal ****up

Ailie
10.29.2012 , 07:39 PM | #770
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
they hire people with experience. ad that dev post said, they dont care what you have studied, just about what you have done. not always a bad thing but this time was a colossal ****up
I've noticed this one particular 'Community Manager' working for other titles and he's completely and utterly useless. He might have experience in the gaming industry, but that doesn't mean he knows a thing about how to manage a community. It seems he's more interested in making a profile for himself than actually doing his job.

Experience only counts for so much, it must always be backed up by solid knowledge and where appropriate a proper qualification