Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Setsugetsuka
10.26.2012 , 08:00 PM | #741
Still waiting..

odonoghuet
10.26.2012 , 09:07 PM | #742
I truely hope that you, Bioware, is just busy with FTP that you are being silent on this because rest assured that FTP won't sundenly make our servers full populations, especially for end game.

At the very least if annecdotes of claimed Paid Transfers in the future by your help operators are true, can you tell us how many cartel coins it will cost per character/legacy so we know how how much we are looking at or if it can be covered by current coin totals?

The server populations are crushing us in Gav Daragon.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

elitenz
10.26.2012 , 09:11 PM | #743
It will be done soon for sure I can't wait to transfer to a real server Dalborra is just to dead there wasn't even 50 people on the fleet at 16:00 on a Saturday afternoon.

Karasuko
10.26.2012 , 11:24 PM | #744
Yet another week gone with no response.
Pandaland is looking shinier and shinier.

Bioware, If you don't want my sub tell me.

Bottcobco
10.26.2012 , 11:47 PM | #745
Having re-rolled a toon on The Harbinger I've remembered why I love this game so much. Over 250 people on the fleet and over 80 on any given planet. Regardless of whether the Oceanic servers are consolidated we'll never have that kind of population due to our time zone differences at any given time. Plus, the latency here in NZ is better on the West Coast USA server than it was on the Oceanic one anyways. Will use my cartel coins to move my Oceanic toons to The Harbinger. If you want to enjoy the game again re-roll in the USA. Even at its peak Gav Daragon couldn't match the current USA servers. Give it a try and you'll all start enjoying the game again. While the idea of Oceanic servers was a kind gesture by Bioware it clearly isn't working. Obviously it is not profitable to fix this issue in a timely manner. Go with the flow, transfer and enjoy the game again. (And no, I'm not a Bioware employee).

Mowermanx
10.27.2012 , 12:10 AM | #746
Quote: Originally Posted by Bottcobco View Post
Having re-rolled a toon on The Harbinger I've remembered why I love this game so much. Over 250 people on the fleet and over 80 on any given planet. Regardless of whether the Oceanic servers are consolidated we'll never have that kind of population due to our time zone differences at any given time. Plus, the latency here in NZ is better on the West Coast USA server than it was on the Oceanic one anyways. Will use my cartel coins to move my Oceanic toons to The Harbinger. If you want to enjoy the game again re-roll in the USA. Even at its peak Gav Daragon couldn't match the current USA servers. Give it a try and you'll all start enjoying the game again. While the idea of Oceanic servers was a kind gesture by Bioware it clearly isn't working. Obviously it is not profitable to fix this issue in a timely manner. Go with the flow, transfer and enjoy the game again. (And no, I'm not a Bioware employee).
Indeed, I made the switch in late July, because Dalborra was hemorrhaging players then.
I originally moved my toons over to Dalborra because my guild all came over, but GW2 decimated the numbers, along with half the server, so I made a toon back on the Harbinger, I now how 3 50's back there and Id like to get my toons back over to Harbinger when and if they do allow transfers.
There's no saving the Oceanic servers, consolidation will only postpone the inevitable...

elitenz
10.27.2012 , 12:25 AM | #747
I agree you can't save a sinking ship the problem is who want's to go down with it ?

laz_AU
10.27.2012 , 05:15 PM | #748
Still waiting for an answer...
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

CharcoaI
10.27.2012 , 07:24 PM | #749
Quote: Originally Posted by SgtKatharn View Post
These concerns need to be addressed by Bioware/EA I have nominated this thread for this weeks community round up
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...64#post5326164
They've removed our posts from that thread
Charcoai - Death Dealers (Dalborra)

Spinikar
10.28.2012 , 02:26 AM | #750
So, another day, another week, another month and Bioware is still ignoring us.......Yeah, that's good for business
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com