Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

scullzomben
10.22.2012 , 06:31 PM | #691
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
So now that you have rolled out your Cartel Coin news, can you merge our servers?

Or are we to expect a "Lul, nah sorry, if you want a population use ur cartel coins LOL!"
Just re-posting for emphasis.

elitenz
10.22.2012 , 06:42 PM | #692
Welcome to your Oceanic Community now this is what we offer you for $15 per month

* Broken PvP game play
* Nobody else to team up with due to population issues
* We won't allow you to transfer to any other server because this is for euro & American servers only
* Our support team won't reply or help you with anything related to the oceanic servers.
* Put in a ticket we might answer it the following week
* Sorry but we don't offer that service right now ( yeah right your doing it for many people in the game )
* Just to be nice we will give you a 1 time offer of a Paid transfer for your players right now the fee isn't known but it;s coming with the F2P model just for the Oceanic players.

Some of the points of being a subscribed player on Dalborra just makes me want to buy a 6 month subscription.

Evgen
10.22.2012 , 06:54 PM | #693
It's pretty obvious this kind of forum posting is getting ignored.
Maybe it's time we tried another method . . .
Lookie what I finded:
Mailing Address:
BioWare Edmonton
200-4445 Calgary Trail NW
Edmonton AB
Canada T6H 5R7
Aaryn Flynn is the general manager.

And perhaps we should get organized on another site with no fear of EULA
We should be able to organize some form of action.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

hesseltii
10.22.2012 , 08:40 PM | #694
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
And perhaps we should get organized on another site with no fear of EULA
We should be able to organize some form of action.
We are trying to do this on http://www.facebook.com/groups/GavDaragon

Additionally, if wanted I could set up something on the Praxium website (www.praxium.swtorhost.com) for such a thing if people have an aversion to Stalkbook.
arachan - DPS - Sniper - Gav Daragon
Moghedien - Tank - Powertech - Gav Daragon
GM of Praxium

Ailie
10.22.2012 , 08:55 PM | #695
Whilst I personally abhore the lack of communication on this topic I do believe that good things come to those who wait.

Yeah it sucks a bit at the moment, but rather than get your knickers in a twist how about just taking a step back and chilling out? Play another game for a bit, chill out with some LoL or GW2 and check back every now and then to see how things are going.

We all know what's going on, they're waiting for F2P to hit before seeing what impact it will have on the server pop, then something will happen. Of course, telling us this would be nice but we all know it's the logical sequence of events.

Spinikar
10.22.2012 , 09:03 PM | #696
Posted this thread to the Community Forum:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...87#post5311887

Lets see how long it stays there.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

Esno
10.22.2012 , 09:06 PM | #697
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
We all know what's going on, they're waiting for F2P to hit before seeing what impact it will have on the server pop, then something will happen. Of course, telling us this would be nice but we all know it's the logical sequence of events.
Its also known as common courtesy but i guess we will be given the shaft instead....
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

wellymace
10.22.2012 , 09:11 PM | #698
Quote: Originally Posted by Esno View Post
Its also known as common curtousy but i guess we will be given the shaft instead....
Americans certainly can spell better :P

Ailie
10.22.2012 , 09:18 PM | #699
Quote: Originally Posted by wellymace View Post
Americans certainly can spell better :P
Depends if you're judging that on the use of the proper Queen's English or the made up American version

Esno
10.22.2012 , 09:28 PM | #700
C'mon this post has been on going for over a month with a post from Joveth 1 day in (21st Sept) stating....

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Additionally, we've seen your concerns about Oceanic server populations and we're going to be evaluating this in the next few days.

We're listening, and I know you've all been patient with us, and for that, I thank you. As soon as I get any update to this, I will let you know here.

Thanks again.
then nearly 3 weeks later (9th October)...

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

Unfortunately, I have no new information at this time. In my last post, I did say that I would update this thread when I had new information but I currently do not.

With that being said, I will make sure to update this thread as soon as I have more information.

As a reminder, please remember to follow forum guidelines within this thread.

Thank you.
2 more weeks have passed and not a single bit of information, yet more and more people are leaving due to lack of COMMUNICATION!!!

Months ago they promised to increase COMMUNICATION!!!!!
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent