Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jarlgon
10.21.2012 , 06:01 AM | #661
Maybe they are waiting for paid transfers so they can milk us for as much money before shutting down the APAC servers. Its complete speculation, do not take it as truth.

SirPhoenixKnight
10.21.2012 , 06:25 AM | #662
Hey all totally agree with this thread tried to make a well Petition thread today especially since 1.4 the pop is dieing fast on all servers with bugged 50 pvp not being fixed on Dalborra and the Gav being a ghost town... me and most of my guild "reverence" wanted to get a transfer instead of re-rolling to Harbinger but thread was closed in less then 12 hours basically..

I for one that has a lvl 50 legacy half a dozen 50s in full endgame gear with a few alts still lvling am tired of playing a MMO solo... might as well just have made KoToR 3-4-5-6-7 instead if that is the case...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=546010

-Holmes
10.21.2012 , 06:28 AM | #663
Quote: Originally Posted by SirPhoenixKnight View Post
Hey all totally agree with this thread tried to make a well Petition thread today especially since 1.4 the pop is dieing fast on all servers with bugged 50 pvp not being fixed on Dalborra and the Gav being a ghost town... me and most of my guild "reverence" wanted to get a transfer instead of re-rolling to Harbinger but thread was closed in less then 12 hours basically..

I for one that has a lvl 50 legacy half a dozen 50s in full endgame gear with a few alts still lvling am tired of playing a MMO solo... might as well just have made KoToR 3-4-5-6-7 instead if that is the case...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=546010
I actually played on Prophecy of the Five earlier today. 320 ping, but the PvP pops were well worth it!

Jarlgon
10.21.2012 , 06:54 AM | #664
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
I actually played on Prophecy of the Five earlier today. 320 ping, but the PvP pops were well worth it!
not to mention server stability. I wasn't on Pot5 but I was on Begeren Colony and only peaked at 300 on ADSL (not ADSL 2) where as I peak at about 7000 on Gav Daragon. The APAC server providers are **** and need to be shaken up a little to provide stable servers.

eventidephoenix
10.21.2012 , 07:06 AM | #665
Not to mention they just closed my thread there lol... it's over, kinda... that's a sufficiently strong message...

So we're back here, praying and hoping something will happen. I have given up. You win Bioware, another player bites the dust...

eventidephoenix
10.21.2012 , 07:14 AM | #666
I give up

Sitholat
10.21.2012 , 11:26 AM | #667
So .... I caved and kinda re subbed ......

Kinda really like the game ....... found some stuff to do but yea, as mentioned before its with the same people over and over, the 'die hards' if you will.

It would be so sad to see all the hard work and hours upon hours of game play and time go to waste ........

Six lvl 50's and legacy 50 down the drain if bioware don't do something ..... not to mention the guild, the mates, the laughs, the fun times .......

Its been long enough Joveth ......... come on mate, its about time don't you think ?

Bottcobco
10.21.2012 , 12:07 PM | #668
Well, I've been waiting patiently for Gav D to come back to life. It is great having Oceanic servers but at the moment the game cannot be played as it was meant to be. I have re-rolled a toon on The Harbinger. 145 players on Korriban and 275 on the fleet. Finding a group for heroics was pretty much instantaneous. I love this game when the population is high enough to make it a true MMO. When the population problems plaguing the Oceanic servers are remedied I will certainly come back...but in the meantime will not keep wasting my gaming time in an empty server.

Evgen
10.21.2012 , 06:32 PM | #669
Thank you EA/Bioware
Your lack of action on this issue, and inability to make rudimentary management decisions has made the situation worse and lost you customers.
I was a proponent of this game, but with the current management I'm sure that what is now an OK game will continue to get worse, so I will tell my friends who have left not to bother coming back, and anyone who asks not to waste their time or money on this failed project. You have ignored a significant portion of your customer base for whatever ridiculous plans you have for getting non paying customers. Please send your business degrees back to whatever shady online university/cereal manufacturer you got them from, as you have shown us you don't deserve them.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

denpic
10.22.2012 , 12:34 AM | #670
Back to the top with you

In its current state the the pvp server is broken and unplayable
Transfers mergers are needed ASAP before f2p goes live otherwise any new players joining these servers
Will drop this game and not look back Why implement local servers if you're unable or unwilling to address major issues affecting them Like population