Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Chaori
10.18.2012 , 05:52 PM | #621
Quote: Originally Posted by Setsugetsuka View Post
Starting again is 10x better than standing around doing nothing and pretty much just waiting for the servers to die.
Put way too much work into my toon to just start again on another server. Would rather stay on the sinking ship in hopes it'll be repaired.

Setsugetsuka
10.18.2012 , 05:55 PM | #622
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
Put way too much work into my toon to just start again on another server. Would rather stay on the sinking ship in hopes it'll be repaired.
Really? Is that the point that we've reached, that instead of actually TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUE YOU'RE ALL ************ ABOUT, you're just gonna sit in the middle fire as it burns you. :/

This, along with poeple rerolling on US servers is one of the major reasons as to why the Oceanic servers will most likely just get cancelled. *sigh*

Chaori
10.18.2012 , 05:59 PM | #623
Really? Is that the point that we've reached, that instead of actually TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUE YOU'RE ALL ************ ABOUT, you're just gonna sit in the middle fire as it burns you. :/

This, along with poeple rerolling on US servers is one of the major reasons as to why the Oceanic servers will most likely just get cancelled. *sigh*
And that is my problem how? I want the issue fixed as badly as the next person, but why should I re-roll on your server? Why don't you re-roll on ours? Goes both ways buddy, and I know plenty of people on our server that feel the same.

HauksbokT
10.18.2012 , 06:26 PM | #624

I'm sure as **** not re rolling to a server with low pop, cause that would take all of the community from MDN to reroll there as well, which is definately not happening. lol.

I rolled another toon on a US server to experience gameplay how it should be.

I'll gladly come back to oceanic community if it got merged, within a heart beat, until that, **** that loud noise, "let's create another 50 on another dead server. hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

CharcoaI
10.18.2012 , 06:54 PM | #625
/signed
Charcoai - Death Dealers (Dalborra)

Evgen
10.18.2012 , 07:16 PM | #626

If EA doesn't provide a solution that is them telling me they don't really care if we play this game or not.
That's when I say bye, and thanks for wasting a year of my free time. At that point I will start a new character, not on your server, not on a US server, but in another game. Why reward bad customer service with loyalty?
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

JcPogi
10.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #627
Me and my fellow Reps (Tinkle, Growing-rage, Ciraf, Mosus, Papaheals and others) have moved to The Bastion. I know it sucks but we really no choice. We are on the Imp side and we have created our guild <Empire from Down Under>. So if you want to roll an alt and join us, pm Mosus's alt "Butter-knife" for an invite. : )

Thornsbane
10.18.2012 , 07:36 PM | #628
Quote: Originally Posted by JcPogi View Post
Me and my fellow Reps (Tinkle, Growing-rage, Ciraf, Mosus, Papaheals and others) have moved to The Bastion. I know it sucks but we really no choice. We are on the Imp side and we have created our guild <Empire from Down Under>. So if you want to roll an alt and join us, pm Mosus's alt "Butter-knife" for an invite. : )
Damn, lost a bunch of our pvp team mates then. Our guild was talking about moving to a US server last night as well.

Its time all 3 Oceanic servers were merged into one.

Spinikar
10.18.2012 , 11:11 PM | #629
I really hope we get something soon. I'm really not in favor of creating new Characters. I have quite a few at various stages on Master D. I would defiantly be in favor of migrating my characters to another server if Bioware allows it.

Maybe a new Oceanic High Population server with a free character transfer for Oceanic players?
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

randalthorr
10.18.2012 , 11:32 PM | #630
*********** fantastic work Bioware. I always had faith in you, to run through another week without a *********** response. I'm using as many *********** ****s in this thread because, it seems, the only *********** way to get your *********** attention is by making *********** swear posts and *********** hope you at least pay enough *********** attention to give me yet another *********** infraction notice.
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia