Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sildanar
10.14.2012 , 08:59 PM | #561
Pop issues on Master Dar'nala are just getting worse and worse.
People are not getting pvp/pve pops and so are logging off or rolling alts.
Both of which make the situation at 50 even worse.
50 people on fleet prime time if your lucky, normally 30 odd.
1-2 pvp instances running at 50 if your lucky..
Lowbie pvp again if your lucky 5-10 min que times minimum, same people in each one.
Rateds? your kidding right, only by prior arrangement, if everyone shows up..

Bioware are obviously waiting till F2P arrives, as I have stated previously, but its becoming more and more apparent that the server will be effectively dead before that happens..

Waiting for a nifty solution..
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

HyperThomas
10.14.2012 , 09:49 PM | #562
Hurry the **** up... pretty please
Chilastra - SWG
Master Dar’Nala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

Master_Reuben
10.14.2012 , 10:48 PM | #563
Of course the problem with merging servers is that those with more than 12 toons on the the APAC servers combined wouldn't be able to have all of them moved to the same server but there are easy ways to overcome that problem, even if it means selecting which characters you be least unhappy about deleting. (Transfers would mean we wouldn't have to do this.)

What would be better than the current situation though, is that if BW isn't going to do anything about this until F2P is implemented, then couldn't they just say that are going to wait until then to do anything? It'll be better in the long unless they are going to try resolve this issue before then...
⋐▌╬╬ịị°ị╬▐⋞(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

scullzomben
10.14.2012 , 10:51 PM | #564
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Reuben View Post
Of course the problem with merging servers is that those with more than 12 toons on the the APAC servers combined will inevitably lose some but there are easy way to overcome that problem.
That really isn't a problem. People already have this on the NA and EU servers. They just have 16/12, or whatever number/12, and are unable to create new characters.

wellymace
10.15.2012 , 12:35 AM | #565
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
That really isn't a problem. People already have this on the NA and EU servers. They just have 16/12, or whatever number/12, and are unable to create new characters.
Jeez guys....I dont care about that crap.....I just want to play on a populated server...I will call my toon any name to get it!!!!

Happy to delete my lowbie toons to make room...

cuttothechase
10.15.2012 , 12:56 AM | #566
Dear Bioware, it's not only the playability of WZs and other queue finders affected by low population..it's the economy.
The GTN is awful, the population is so low that either things aren't there or are excruiatingly high...it is not this way on the populated servers..

..if only you'd reply... properly...should we all re-roll elsewhere? ...like another server...or another freeking game?

let us know...TA!

Cheezfriend
10.15.2012 , 04:29 AM | #567
Master Dar'Nala is dead!!! A video reply has been made to mine which is more than sufficient proof Bioware!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=544226

What else do we have to do Bioware to get the message through to you?

Prediction Bioware will continue to IGNORE us and write us off until F2P launches. Then they will charge us something absurd like $25 to transfer each of our characters off the server.

Shame on you Bioware.

Froippi
10.15.2012 , 06:48 AM | #568
would really like a reply to this

Reble-Dog-Squad
10.15.2012 , 12:51 PM | #569
Quote: Originally Posted by Froippi View Post
would really like a reply to this
So would I, i sent a ticket in game regarding this issue and it was closed with a cut and paste response that they could not help me at this time.

In all my time as a gamer i have never ever been treated this way by a developer.
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

Reble-Dog-Squad
10.15.2012 , 02:39 PM | #570
This really needs to be made into a stick so that the dev's can keep this in their sights that way it doesn't slip of the main page and forgotten by the Dev Team
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You