Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sabbey
06.04.2013 , 04:34 PM | #5681
I am wondering about the "Unavailable" notice on The Harbinger... Is it just full currently?

Tork
06.04.2013 , 04:35 PM | #5682
Quote: Originally Posted by WizardsDestiny View Post
I believe waiting for consolidation in 60 days, as long and perhaps annoying that will be, will automatically transfer our guilds as is said in the FAQ for previous Server CONSOLIDATION as opposed to transfer. Is this the case, Eric, do you know?
Very interested in this as well.
It would be worthwhile to wait out the time if I don't have to recreate the entire guild. That would be a major pain...
Intel 3930k, Gigabyte G1.Assassin.2, 16GB RAM @ 2133MHZ, OCZ Vertex 4 240GB SSD, 2 x Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB SLi, 3 x Dell U2412 monitors in portrait surround for 3880x1920 bezel adjusted resolution, 2 x 500GB HD Raid 0 for storage

BennyKrak
06.04.2013 , 04:36 PM | #5683
So is there any reason I was able to transfer 11 of my toons to Harbinger from Dalborra, and not the 3 remaining toons I have on Dalborra. Says the Harbinger is unavailable to transfer to
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Your Companion

Mindshard
06.04.2013 , 04:37 PM | #5684
Quote: Originally Posted by sabbey View Post
I saw a thread in Customer Support that said one should try to restart the client and if that doesn't work you should make a support ticket... Not sure if you should do so on each character or just on one and stating the issue however.
This. Support is generally quite fast (Try WoW with 1-2 weeks to get a ticket answered vs a day tops, usually a couple hours during the daytime), and every CS agent I've got has been friendly and actually plays the game.

rhakoth
06.04.2013 , 04:45 PM | #5685
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright folks,

As of right now, there should be no pending issues preventing your free character transfers. If you were experiencing any issues prior to now which were preventing you from transferring, please try again. Please note however that if you try to transfer a character to PTS again, you could still end up in a locked state unable to move off of an APAC server. We are working on a permanent fix for the "locked character state" which is tied to character transfer.

Hopefully this resolved all of your issues and thank you for your patience while we worked through it!

-eric
Hi Eric,

I logged into my BH approx 1 hour ago, then logged out to the character select screen and set the character transfer in motion. I was not forced from the Character to the server selection screen. I received an error and now my BH is locked and nothing shows up in the view transfer history. I was able to successfully transfer and rename (where required) all of my other toons barring the one I am raiding on tonight.

I also didn't log onto any of the toons that were successfully transferred but I did start the transfer for one of them from the character select screen which is why I know it should have spat me back to the sever selection screen. I also have never attempted to copy my toons to the PTS.

SupaHsuB
06.04.2013 , 04:52 PM | #5686
Alright folks,

As of right now, there should be no pending issues preventing your free character transfers. If you were experiencing any issues prior to now which were preventing you from transferring, please try again. Please note however that if you try to transfer a character to PTS again, you could still end up in a locked state unable to move off of an APAC server. We are working on a permanent fix for the "locked character state" which is tied to character transfer.

Hopefully this resolved all of your issues and thank you for your patience while we worked through it!

-eric
Hi, unfortunately my main which failed a transfer before is still locked and stuck on darnala, help plz
FreakyD Sun'nuvvah Rackett
R.I.P in Pepperoni Progression Raiding

Sovetski
06.04.2013 , 04:58 PM | #5687
Alright folks,

-eric
Nope... my character is still locked on Master Dar'Nala. And still no response from the in game ticket I sent. Please rectify

Anvillian
06.04.2013 , 05:38 PM | #5688
Two of my characters (lvl 22, lvl 16) are still locked on Dalborra. I tried to move them not realizing that on the destination server (Bastion), my slots were full. They've been locked even now.
The Anvil Legacy
Anvilwar - Sith Juggernaut - Immortal

Cootie
06.04.2013 , 06:22 PM | #5689
Alright folks,

-eric
That's a lie and you know it considering I was the first one to come in to this thread with the xfered failed, toon now locked" problem and YOU asked me to pm you and are now very aware of that problem that I and others have experienced.

That toon is STILL locked, the same as other people's toons that failed.

Cootie
06.04.2013 , 06:25 PM | #5690
Quote: Originally Posted by Anvillian View Post
Two of my characters (lvl 22, lvl 16) are still locked on Dalborra. I tried to move them not realizing that on the destination server (Bastion), my slots were full. They've been locked even now.
Is that the confirmd reason for the error or speculation? I thought (according the the faq these brilliant hard-working cookies never updated) that we could xfer to the new server regardless of if we have 12 toons there or not.