Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MenollyWanderer
06.03.2013 , 06:02 PM | #5521
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffandthat View Post
Well it's Tuesday, when can I transfer, and why can't I transfer yet? Did the mean Tuesday US time?
I'm pretty sure its always going to be US time. Its still Monday evening in the US. Usually when they reset weekly's and the like its around 3 am US West coast time. If they were going to do anything it might be then. That is in 7 hours.

Can't shake the feeling they are just going to move everyone with no warning and THEN offer transfers. It would make their life easier.

Andrastee
06.03.2013 , 06:46 PM | #5522
Do we have any idea how long it's likely to take them to actually turn Dalborra off? I'd love to be able to finish levelling my Inquisitor to 55 while I can still play. (Previous experience with the servers on the US West Coast suggests that I may not be able to once the APAC servers close.)

ChuangTzu
06.03.2013 , 08:18 PM | #5523
Still no official news about the mergers but I did get a lovely email this morning telling me about the new junk they want me to buy from the Cartel Market!
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

elitenz
06.03.2013 , 08:52 PM | #5524
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Still no official news about the mergers but I did get a lovely email this morning telling me about the new junk they want me to buy from the Cartel Market!
Yeah same great email aswell lol

Macropodmum
06.03.2013 , 08:56 PM | #5525
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Same Guessing it is nearly time to pull my sub
Isbish ~ Light of the Empire Harbinger

Reble-Dog-Squad
06.03.2013 , 08:59 PM | #5526
Well, i have come to the conclusion that the transfers will not be happening today but Wednesday 5th of June 2013 our time.

Back to the game.
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

MenollyWanderer
06.03.2013 , 09:05 PM | #5527
Quote: Originally Posted by Reble-Dog-Squad View Post
Well, i have come to the conclusion that the transfers will not be happening today but Wednesday 5th of June 2013 our time.

Back to the game.
It isn't the 4th in the states yet, 1 hour for the east coast, 2 for Texas where the Bioware headquarters are supposed to be and 3 hours for California and the west coast...Generally resets for weekly's occur in about 4 hours. Whether they do it then or later we don't know.

Aedey
06.03.2013 , 09:53 PM | #5528
Yeah. My guess is the reset.. but with the patch moved who knows really. Be nice if they could give us some more frikin details & tell us what is going on.
Fiver that if this where a US server there would be 6 hourly updates in the final 24 hours. We've had nothing for days.
Aedè Nebari - Consular - The Harbinger, Formerly Gav Daragon
I miss my 55ms of lag..
SWG YT-TwoFiveA - Europe - Chimaera

jarshr
06.03.2013 , 10:09 PM | #5529
everyone there is an APAC transfer post started, start posting in there, maybe we get some details!

grimjawb
06.03.2013 , 10:12 PM | #5530
I'd just like to say if they merge us with US servers i wont be paying nor playing anymore for this game. I was willing to remain a subscrber after F2P but im not going to pay for a laggy MMO that constantly drops out (which is what used to happen to me before APAC servers were introduced).

I'm all for merging the PVE/PVP servers together and just having an RP and PVE server if that will help population but to be honest im on the PVE which is Dalborra i think and i see no population problems. I'm always able to get a group thanks to group finder and i play with a guild so theres usualy someone on to play with.
(█∭∭∭∭██(o)█Ξ█|/[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)