Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrazyMcGee's Avatar


CrazyMcGee
06.03.2013 , 03:58 AM | #5501
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
On 6-11 they hope to have 2.2 up, and it is "planned" to have paid transfers then. Look in Dev posts for the info. Dates and content subject to change of course.
Ty

DuckimusPrime's Avatar


DuckimusPrime
06.03.2013 , 10:33 AM | #5502
Is there actually going to be an official announcement made about these server shutdowns?

Still run into players who have no idea this is even going on.

ImpliedCarth's Avatar


ImpliedCarth
06.03.2013 , 12:03 PM | #5503
rip apac
Carth
Bashed by Convicts

MenollyWanderer's Avatar


MenollyWanderer
06.03.2013 , 01:03 PM | #5504
I really hope this transfer FAQ is outdated and this forced move does not use these guidelines. http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5268

As it would appear that I will not only lose my legacy but also half my characters. Why can't anyone answer my character questions I have more then 12, or according to that guide 8, characters that are all active. I just want to know if they will be safe!

elitenz's Avatar


elitenz
06.03.2013 , 01:46 PM | #5505
yeah the countdown begins

Roalmo's Avatar


Roalmo
06.03.2013 , 02:00 PM | #5506
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
yeah the countdown begins
dunno, don't see any announcement of maintenance..

don't see any new info on the transfers.. and the sun starting to do its descent into the west in Austin....

sepulhead's Avatar


sepulhead
06.03.2013 , 02:05 PM | #5507
Quote: Originally Posted by MenollyWanderer View Post
I really hope this transfer FAQ is outdated and this forced move does not use these guidelines. http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5268

As it would appear that I will not only lose my legacy but also half my characters. Why can't anyone answer my character questions I have more then 12, or according to that guide 8, characters that are all active. I just want to know if they will be safe!
If you have more than 12 chars on one server you have more than 12 charslots on all servers.

SweetsPatogga's Avatar


SweetsPatogga
06.03.2013 , 02:17 PM | #5508
I apologize as I have not been following this issue closely but are the West coast servers going to absorb all of these players? Harbinger is already pretty crowded.

elitenz's Avatar


elitenz
06.03.2013 , 02:20 PM | #5509
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
dunno, don't see any announcement of maintenance..

don't see any new info on the transfers.. and the sun starting to do its descent into the west in Austin....
remember Americans are a little slow still the 3rd but they should be using our time zone due to they are addressing a community that is in a different timezone.

Roalmo's Avatar


Roalmo
06.03.2013 , 02:32 PM | #5510
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetsPatogga View Post
I apologize as I have not been following this issue closely but are the West coast servers going to absorb all of these players? Harbinger is already pretty crowded.
Yup.. all 4 of us are coming to Harb.. soon...