Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
05.31.2013 , 04:27 PM | #5431
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
You really need to get out of the time warp and move forward ChuangTzu. They told you months ago they were not giving you a local super server. You are getting free transfers.. to a non-APAC Server of your choice. That has been the plan of record from months now.
You need to get out of this thread, it has absolutely nothing to do with you. Your not being forced to transfer to a server where your ping is going to increase 1000%. There are many people who agree with me but just because it is happening does not mean we have to like it. So take ur 'I love Bioware, they can do no wrong' message elsewhere.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.31.2013 , 04:31 PM | #5432
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
You need to get out of this thread, it has absolutely nothing to do with you.
I can enter and comment in any thread in the forum, as can you.

Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
There are many people who agree with me but just because it is happening does not mean we have to like it.
And your point is?

Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
So take ur 'I love Bioware, they can do no wrong' message elsewhere.
I don't love them, nor do I hate them. But again... what is your point? That I am not allowed to disagree with you? Right.... add that to the list of reality checks that you would benefit from IMO.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
05.31.2013 , 04:35 PM | #5433
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I can enter and comment in any thread in the forum, as can you.



And your point is?



I don't love them, nor do I hate them. But again... what is your point? That I am not allowed to disagree with you? Right.... add that to the list of reality checks that you would benefit from IMO.
The fact that you can't understand my point just proves my point.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

LrdRahvin's Avatar


LrdRahvin
05.31.2013 , 04:37 PM | #5434
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I can enter and comment in any thread in the forum, as can you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
This thread is not about you.

Go start your own thread if you got a thorn in your toe... leave the APAC thread alone. They have been wanting remedy for a long time now (even if they don't all agree on which remedy).

Just sayin'

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.31.2013 , 04:38 PM | #5435
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
The fact that you can't understand my point just proves my point.
So.. your choice is transfer, or leave the game. Yeah, you don't like it. But those are your choices.

So.. which way you going to go? Because their is no prize behind door #3... because there is no door #3.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
05.31.2013 , 04:47 PM | #5436
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
So.. your choice is transfer, or leave the game. Yeah, you don't like it. But those are your choices.

So.. which way you going to go? Because their is no prize behind door #3... because there is no door #3.
Pathetic! Retreating to that aurgument is poor and blatantly obvious and once again highlights why you should not be a part of this discussion.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.31.2013 , 04:49 PM | #5437
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Pathetic! Retreating to that aurgument is poor and blatantly obvious and once again highlights why you should not be a part of this discussion.
1) pragmatism is not pathetic... it's being pragmatic...realistic.... making a choice within the limits of choices offered.

2) You did not answer the question. Is there a reason you do not want to anser the question? I'm sure some of your peers that "feel the same way you do" would be interested to know. I certainy am interested in knowing... or I would not have asked the question.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
05.31.2013 , 04:55 PM | #5438
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
1) pragmatism is not pathetic... it's being pragmatic...realistic.... making a choice within the limits of choices offered.

2) You did not answer the question. Is there a reason you do not want to anser the question? I'm sure some of your peers that "feel the same way you do" would be interested to know. I certainy am interested in knowing... or I would not have asked the question.
1. Pathetic was a reference to you to having to hide behind 'pragmatism' when ur other arguments failed.

2. If you actually took the time to read the thread properly instead of just trolling it with ur pro BW spiel then you would already know the answer to the question.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.31.2013 , 05:01 PM | #5439
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
1. Pathetic was a reference to you to having to hide behind 'pragmatism' when ur other arguments failed.
Your mistake is in accusing me of presenting arguments. I'm not arguing with you. I'm pointing out facts that are public record. Facts you do not like and you continue to pretend you have an option 3. Which is your choice if that is what you want to do. But the only person arguing here is you, and you are doing so from a false premise.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

ChuangTzu's Avatar


ChuangTzu
05.31.2013 , 05:15 PM | #5440
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Your mistake is in accusing me of presenting arguments. I'm not arguing with you. I'm pointing out facts that are public record. Facts you do not like and you continue to pretend you have an option 3. Which is your choice if that is what you want to do. But the only person arguing here is you, and you are doing so from a false premise.
Still have your head in the sand. You clearly have not read my previous post as you know what option I am taking. You're just making me laugh now.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu