Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ImpliedCarth
05.19.2013 , 08:11 PM | #5311
Here we are again !
Carth
Bashed by Convicts

Dredead
05.19.2013 , 08:22 PM | #5312
I check this thread every day wandering if today's the day we'll see a gold post. In additional to wandering I also HOPE that you've considered merging us instead and offering optional xfers.

Lo an behold, it is not. If I showed this thread to any other developer, they'd tear up in a fit of uncontrollable laughter and feel so much better about themselves. I'd sure it would make that team's day. I don't like being rude but I feel that this is a realistic claim.

Anyways, in response the other other players, I think it'd be safe to assume that they'll provide us with the means of our free xfer once patch 2.2 is released (11th of June). This is when the paid transfer option will be available to us for those who haven't read a few pages back.
Star Sider(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⊏]▉‾ị‾‾ịị‾◉ịị‾▉║Ξ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

DarthBrundleFLY
05.19.2013 , 08:34 PM | #5313
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Seems like they forgot us, or just flat don't give D...
They are taking a leaf out of Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan - Khan Noonien Singhs playbook...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mewYpU5OSUM

sootley
05.19.2013 , 08:50 PM | #5314
transfers wont be happening any time soon, they are going to wait until the end of the year when other mmo's come out. also don't expect them to tell you when it will happen until about a week beforehand

Dacce
05.19.2013 , 11:51 PM | #5315
A community member update would be nice about this. Nothing for almost 2 months. It is just comical.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Cootie
05.20.2013 , 12:01 AM | #5316
they need to lock down new character creation on APAC servers, mail out a special apology token (Refuge title perhaps?) and then merge us to the US servers like they've already decided. >_>

Nommaz
05.20.2013 , 12:54 AM | #5317
Quote: Originally Posted by Dredead View Post
I check this thread every day wandering if today's the day we'll see a gold post. In additional to wandering I also HOPE that you've considered merging us instead and offering optional xfers.

As I do
Peter Moore April 5 2013 "We owe gamers better performance than this" Apparently he didn't mean APAC Gamers...

Nommaz
05.20.2013 , 12:54 AM | #5318
Quote: Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
they need to lock down new character creation on APAC servers, mail out a special apology token (Refuge title perhaps?) and then merge us to the US servers like they've already decided. >_>
LOL love it I would use that title for sure!
Peter Moore April 5 2013 "We owe gamers better performance than this" Apparently he didn't mean APAC Gamers...

jarshr
05.20.2013 , 02:29 AM | #5319
apparently xfers are hot on the heels of 2.1.....nearly a week now, so my guess hot on the heels to bioware means about 3-4 weeks....pathetic.....ALSO im so sure APAC wont be part of the paid transfers, with nothing happening for another 6 months. DONE. I just unsubbed again LOL, pathetic company not worth anything.

odonoghuet
05.20.2013 , 03:09 AM | #5320
Quote: Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
Forced relocation as punishment which makes economic sense to them, the title should be 'Convict'.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.