Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SananMasa
04.12.2013 , 08:10 PM | #5091
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
Roll a toon on Harbringer. Spend 10 minutes reading general chat on Tython. Be amazed at how lost you feel, drowned out by hundreds of troll posts on general chat. Imagine how fleet chat will be. /killself.
Then find a guild and stick with it and ignore all the other idiots o.o?

Dire-Wolf
04.13.2013 , 01:17 AM | #5092
For the past few days, I don't know why, my ping has gone from its normal 30 to between 200 - 400. At those levels, my Marauder is basically unplayable. Is this the quality gaming experience you want to offer us on NA servers, BioWare? Because if you think that's all we're worth, I'm done with the game for good.

theskullwalker
04.13.2013 , 09:47 AM | #5093
Bioware, I chose the APAC servers for some reason. Its that I WANT TO PLAY ON THEM! If I would want to play on NA servers I would have my characters there. My ping gos dead...

ChuangTzu
04.13.2013 , 09:30 PM | #5094
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire-Wolf View Post
For the past few days, I don't know why, my ping has gone from its normal 30 to between 200 - 400. At those levels, my Marauder is basically unplayable. Is this the quality gaming experience you want to offer us on NA servers, BioWare? Because if you think that's all we're worth, I'm done with the game for good.
I've noticed a few ppl having issues. When I had it I just restarted the game and that fixed the lag problem.

Perhaps they are just preparing us for life on the US servers.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Radzkie
04.13.2013 , 09:33 PM | #5095
Quote: Originally Posted by jackdaley View Post
Your resistance only makes me LOL harder!
We are the US servers. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

TheLordMagnus
04.13.2013 , 09:41 PM | #5096
well the harb is full right now so i guess im not just taking a ping hit im gonna be sitting in line waiting to play ffs

not to mention the issues they have had with the stability of the server and they want to put 500 to 1k of us aussies there
really is this the best idea you came up with yep thats going to make my play experience so much better clap clap
LVL 50 SORCC RDPS ACTIVE
LVL 30 JUG DMG ACTIVE
LvL 50 MARRA ACTIVE

xxpcwizardxx
04.14.2013 , 01:02 AM | #5097
Eric can we get a status update on this issue, theres been some confusion in the general chat of dalborra that you changed your minds, please clarify asap
May The Force Be With You.

Nommaz
04.14.2013 , 01:24 AM | #5098
Quote: Originally Posted by xxpcwizardxx View Post
Eric can we get a status update on this issue, theres been some confusion in the general chat of dalborra that you changed your minds, please clarify asap
There is? I have seen any...
Peter Moore April 5 2013 "We owe gamers better performance than this" Apparently he didn't mean APAC Gamers...

Nommaz
04.14.2013 , 02:50 AM | #5099
3.30pm Perth time 1-29 WZ queue harbringer, 45 mins.
4.00pm Perth time 1-29 WZ Queue Balmorra 2 mins.
Peter Moore April 5 2013 "We owe gamers better performance than this" Apparently he didn't mean APAC Gamers...

DiamondDove
04.14.2013 , 03:08 AM | #5100
And tonight the Gav is Heavy - well done you guys! You know how to game on. The only other Heavy server in the world is in Europe