Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

elitenz
04.07.2013 , 11:24 PM | #4981
Quote: Originally Posted by Nommaz View Post
Here's an idea Bioware!

Merge the APAC servers now! we cant get transferred to NA servers yet as you haven't figured that bit out, While we are waiting merge us, this will give everyone the idea of how that will or wouldn't work, and I can guarantee the QQ would stop if it doesn't work... what have you got to loose?
Show US that you do care about our play time and thought's regarding this.
Even if you allowed free transfers between the three servers then if those that want to wait for merge etc don't have to go through it twice.
Throw us a bone!
lol if they can't merge to the US how do you expect them to merge local servers.

Nommaz
04.07.2013 , 11:34 PM | #4982
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
lol if they can't merge to the US how do you expect them to merge local servers.
They can merge local servers as we have already seen...

DonkeyPlough
04.08.2013 , 12:29 AM | #4983
Quote: Originally Posted by Nommaz View Post
They can merge local servers as we have already seen...
Even servers of different types?

rtyler
04.08.2013 , 02:32 AM | #4984
Quote: Originally Posted by DonkeyPlough View Post
Even servers of different types?
Yes they can. Just make the servers PVE and let the players choose if they want to PVP or not. For all its faults that is what SOE did with SWG.
Waiting for my Access to happen....

OwenBrooks
04.08.2013 , 03:23 AM | #4985
Guys/Girls anything else I missed, jedi/Sith,

Infighting doesn't help, support or not for a server merge respect each others view and move on.

Those that want to fight for the APAC servers or those that don't , still no excuse for bad behaviour.

Move on this is not the APAC servers your looking for .....

Toxicsox
04.08.2013 , 04:53 AM | #4986
I ask again, can we get a time frame please. If you don't have one just say rather than have us waiting.
Toknchik Legacy

OwenBrooks
04.08.2013 , 05:07 AM | #4987
Here is the original quote from eric

I know the next big question will be “when” and as soon as I have that information to release, I will do so. Thank you for your continued patience on this. I know it took longer than you would have liked but I intend to continue to give you information as soon as I can!

PseudoScience
04.08.2013 , 05:37 AM | #4988
They have no idea basically.

The merge is still a work in progress, and is not on top of their agenda.

First it was specific server transfers then two days later it was a "one time transfer of your choice". Bioware isn't the most competent bunch, so just sit tight and wait for our next bone to be thrown within 3 months.
APAC

Toxicsox
04.08.2013 , 06:23 AM | #4989
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Here is the original quote from eric

I know the next big question will be “when” and as soon as I have that information to release, I will do so. Thank you for your continued patience on this. I know it took longer than you would have liked but I intend to continue to give you information as soon as I can!
I know, I'm like a child in the back of a car asking "are we there yet"

For some reason I think the more I nag the quicker it will happen. I blame the female in me tbh.
Toknchik Legacy

WizardsDestiny
04.08.2013 , 06:33 AM | #4990
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
I know, I'm like a child in the back of a car asking "are we there yet"

For some reason I think the more I nag the quicker it will happen. I blame the female in me tbh.
It's rather inevitable it will happen, though the illusion many of us still cling to- including me- is that Bioware will listen to anything, positive or not. I used to be one of the people to stand up for them but I've struggled to find reason to recently. Still, Eric said they were lacking the tech when he posted it. I think some people are being a tad naive when they wanted it last week on Tuesday maintenance, or even with ROTHC. In slight contradiction to what I earlier said, I would like to think Bioware will provide us with an announcement some time in advance.
There is only Power, and those too weak to seek it.