Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aVmuse
03.28.2013 , 02:20 AM | #4461
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysiah View Post
Wow I'm not sure that's called for. He was simply told to make these posts and likely had no say in the choices. Don't shoot the messenger.
You wonder why they aren't replying when getting abused. Have a bit of civility.
Civility you promote, but subtle antagonism is all I see from your posts.

Elysiah
03.28.2013 , 02:23 AM | #4462
Quote: Originally Posted by Lungbutter View Post
If I suffer a name change then it will be fully offensive to Americans and EAware. Guarantee it.
What have the americans done to warrant that? They arent the people forcing the merge to the NA

Scorpiooooo
03.28.2013 , 02:25 AM | #4463
Losing character names is going to hurt. Massively. Having already rerolled months ago, I know that all my character names are and have been taken long-ago. And yet I can never find anyone with those name online.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

sootley
03.28.2013 , 02:29 AM | #4464
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysiah View Post
What have the americans done to warrant that? They arent the people forcing the merge to the NA
its because we are very bitter atm and mad at everything

Ailie
03.28.2013 , 02:30 AM | #4465
Quote: Originally Posted by Claprica View Post
I actually feel real sorry for you Allie.
Not only did you not want a merger, now you have to go to a NA server and experience horrendous lag.
Not really, been playing on Begeren for a bit now, no lag whatsoever. Or at least no more than I was getting on GD
Meh...

Ulantees
03.28.2013 , 02:31 AM | #4466
I still think this is a total middle finger to the asia-pacific players, but I also want clarification as to what approach is being taken on character names. I imported SWTOR for the early access US release and have had my characters names the whole time across my starting server Swiftsure, and then managed to reserve them on the Aus servers. However, I now find that EVERY SINGLE ONE of my character names is taken on the new destination server. In the previous wave of transfers (to Aus) characters who weren't shrewd enough to reserve their names in advance and were considered to be the 'elder' character would get their name (I.e characters who had more play time, were level capped etc etc) over unused or idle characters who would in turn require the name change. Does 'EA's Cash Piņata' plan to replicate this process?

Also, what is the process with guilds and most importantly guild banks? My guild has a crap load of resources in it, more than can realistically be put into player inventories and banks (partly thanks to all the trash filler cartel pack garbage), and also a massive sum of credits. Is this all going to be carried over to the new server?

Icykill_
03.28.2013 , 02:39 AM | #4467
Quote: Originally Posted by waylandir View Post
links broken....
try again... this should work

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...em-into-1.html

jackdaley
03.28.2013 , 02:46 AM | #4468
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Civility you promote, but subtle antagonism is all I see from your posts.
Well it depends on how it's received

Ulantees
03.28.2013 , 02:55 AM | #4469
The Bastion server pop right now is light, which is lower than both the RP and PVE Aus servers. SURE, the US community are TOTALLY active during our peak times. Lies unto lies.

darthnish
03.28.2013 , 03:04 AM | #4470
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulantees View Post
The Bastion server pop right now is light, which is lower than both the RP and PVE Aus servers. SURE, the US community are TOTALLY active during our peak times. Lies unto lies.
just to clarify for you the server statuses: Light medium high depend on the PERCENTAGE of current slots of the server that are being used. Habinger has around 3 fleet instances of around 200 each during peak times, say for light its around 1/3rd that amount thats still around 200 ppl on fleet on your peak hours.