Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DropbearSW
10.07.2012 , 01:51 AM | #411
please continue to raise in game tickets every day
Master Dar'Nala
Talon (50 Sorc), Psi-Ko (50 Mara), Mash (50 Op)
<BOSS>

americanaussie
10.07.2012 , 03:16 AM | #412
I've got to say the current situation over the APAC servers sucks and it's causing more and more people to leave or play on other servers. I'll be playing on my own tonight because my friends cannot be bothered playing on a dead server, or starting over on a populated one.

BW just ignores my CS tickets or they paste some bullcrap standard reply. It just sucks. It used to be so much fun but now, you're lucky to get pvp to pop regularly.

randalthorr
10.07.2012 , 05:43 AM | #413
I want to see if they care enough to, at the very least, give me a ticket for going against the rules on this thread. It would then show that they actually pay attention to it and bother not to reply to us.

So,....

+1

BUMP

Those 2 words are apparently not allowed on this thread.
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

Jarlgon
10.07.2012 , 09:12 AM | #414
Quote: Originally Posted by randalthorr View Post
I want to see if they care enough to, at the very least, give me a ticket for going against the rules on this thread. It would then show that they actually pay attention to it and bother not to reply to us.

So,....

+1

BUMP

Those 2 words are apparently not allowed on this thread.
but all the other words you have said make it a valid comment, lol

Blitz-wing
10.07.2012 , 03:28 PM | #415
**** me!

Hurry the **** up bw!

It's way *********** past time for an update & fix for this situation!

PurpleCliff
10.07.2012 , 08:46 PM | #416
Anyone know if what we've currently got is 3 of the new "high population" type servers? Or just the old, normal servers?

Oh and also, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't everyone on US servers get to change their Legacy name a couple weeks back? We didn't get that opportunity yet, did we?

DMFA
10.07.2012 , 08:55 PM | #417
I'm noticing a steady decline in the population on Dalborra too. There has been an increase in queue times for the Group Finder and PvP. It is not uncommon to see less than 50 people on either Fleet. At the time of writing this there was 22 on the Imperial Fleet.

Personally I'm not phased whether we have cross server content for APAC servers, an APAC server merger or the opportunity to migrate to a nominated APAC server. I would just like to continue playing this game on an APAC server, the ping is fantastic. I'm not going to be picky. I will continue to support the game by paying a subscription.

All I urge is immediate action, or very soon it wont matter what I would like or what other APAC players prefer in terms of mergers or cross server content - it will be a moot point with three empty servers.

Kynesis
10.07.2012 , 08:58 PM | #418
I'm actually starting to get on board with this - not only for the sake of general participation levels (which are becoming an issue even for our tiny (successful) progression guild) but because I'm 110% behind the idea of removing the great (artificial, resource hungry and ultimately counterproductive) divide between PvP and PvE (and RP) in MMO's.

-Holmes
10.08.2012 , 02:40 AM | #419
Quote: Originally Posted by Kynesis View Post
I'm actually starting to get on board with this - not only for the sake of general participation levels (which are becoming an issue even for our tiny (successful) progression guild) but because I'm 110% behind the idea of removing the great (artificial, resource hungry and ultimately counterproductive) divide between PvP and PvE (and RP) in MMO's.
Well, considering that those who wish to do world PvP have the option to flag themselves, even on a PvE server, the notion of PvP and PvE servers seems a big far-fetched.

jarshr
10.08.2012 , 06:00 AM | #420
This thread is on page 2 again....

We CAN'T LET THE THREAD DIE!!!!

Come on ppl! keep posting, keep fighting all that jazz WE want merges!!!! im on Master D atm and on Voss prime time.....4 ppl! 4!! come on man!