Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Yndras
03.27.2013 , 05:07 AM | #4151
Yeah Bioware..... a huge improvement for us.

Just look at that. The same number of people in fleet as normal(Before the APAC closure announcement), but 4 times the lag.

You guys are awesome.....

Who ever makes your decisions should be fired, cos he is bad at them. This solution hardly benefits people on master darnala. A merge with Dalborra is obviously the best choice.

Bastion at 11:45pm NZ time which is 9:45pm Australian time. Notice how there are practically no 50's on.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m..._45_649928.jpg

Master Darnala (after APAC Announcement) Mostly 50's on fleet.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m..._23_987303.jpg

Dalborra

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...1_340860-1.jpg
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary

JuddZe-Ah
03.27.2013 , 05:10 AM | #4152
I personally will stop subscribing and buying cartel coins if this happens, I am not paying good money to go on a US server where as an aussie I will lag and the US players have a distinct advantage over me in PVP, no way I'm subscribing for that. Just merge the current aussie servers I am willing to give up pvp and pay for aussie servers.

jackdaley
03.27.2013 , 05:11 AM | #4153
Quote: Originally Posted by JuddZe-Ah View Post
I personally will stop subscribing and buying cartel coins if this happens, I am not paying good money to go on a US server where as an aussie I will lag and the US players have a distinct advantage over me in PVP, no way I'm subscribing for that. Just merge the current aussie servers I am willing to give up pvp and pay for aussie servers.
Newsflash there's more to do than PVP. if you wanted only PVP shoulda played GW 2

Durallan
03.27.2013 , 05:15 AM | #4154
Quote: Originally Posted by jackdaley View Post
Newsflash there's more to do than PVP. if you wanted only PVP shoulda played GW 2
Newsflash if I want to RP I don't have to give Bioware EA anymoney whatsoever I can just hang around on fleet and planets and not pay a red cent, but as an operation and pvp player EA get my money, guess what I won't be doing when the servers merge to NA, giving them more money.

jackdaley
03.27.2013 , 05:21 AM | #4155
Quote: Originally Posted by durallan View Post
newsflash if i want to rp i don't have to give bioware ea anymoney whatsoever i can just hang around on fleet and planets and not pay a red cent, but as an operation and pvp player ea get my money, guess what i won't be doing when the servers merge to na, giving them more money.

lol wut...rp?

OGsam
03.27.2013 , 05:36 AM | #4156
I don't know why people are trolling these threads out. It's a matter of playable or not playable for some people.
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

Paelo
03.27.2013 , 06:06 AM | #4157
Quote: Originally Posted by jackdaley View Post
Your level of internet wit knows no bounds!

Teach me how to internet?
I doubt very much anyone could teach you anything, sadly some "people" are just beyond hope. At least you seem happy though, that makes it less sad.
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally

jackdaley
03.27.2013 , 06:13 AM | #4158
Quote: Originally Posted by Paelo View Post
I doubt very much anyone could teach you anything, sadly some "people" are just beyond hope. At least you seem happy though, that makes it less sad.
Well isnt that the key to life...Happiness

Tom_the_Narwhal
03.27.2013 , 06:16 AM | #4159
All these replies. All this protest and discontent voiced by so many people and still no word from Bioware on anything?

Is this decision final?

If it is please let us know so we can leave for good now instead of wasting more time.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

darthnish
03.27.2013 , 06:18 AM | #4160
@all people unsubbing/quitting , can i have your stuff?