Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cuttothechase
10.06.2012 , 01:30 AM | #391
where is our update?

jarshr
10.06.2012 , 03:47 AM | #392
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vermura
10.06.2012 , 03:56 AM | #393
My 2 cents. I just returned from a hiatus since April. As expected, the server population is way down, in fact the game is really unplayable due to such low numbers for large proportions of the day.

Now, I'm on the PvP server, but what is the difference between PvE and PvP server at this point? None - there is so few people around, that the PvP and PvE tags are utterly meaningless. I would urge you to not repeat previous mistakes and make a server "cluster" ala DAOC. Just merge all 3 servers and get it over with. PvE/PvP/Roleplay, these are all niceties we would like, but it is paramount that there is actually people to play with cause let me tell you.

This game is boring as single player, which is what it effectively is turning into right now.
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

Esno
10.06.2012 , 04:22 AM | #394
Been getting bored of logging in and waiting hours for GF to pop. When it does finally pop there is a bunch of undergeared noobs blaming me for not keeping them healed. Am currently downloading SWGEmu for some much needed real gameplay and nostalgia.

Will give em another month (when sub runs out) to pull their heads out of the sand and LISTEN TO YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!!
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

-Holmes
10.06.2012 , 04:57 AM | #395
Quote: Originally Posted by Esno View Post
Been getting bored of logging in and waiting hours for GF to pop. When it does finally pop there is a bunch of undergeared noobs blaming me for not keeping them healed. Am currently downloading SWGEmu for some much needed real gameplay and nostalgia.

Will give em another month (when sub runs out) to pull their heads out of the sand and LISTEN TO YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!!
I feel you, after waiting for ages for a pop the last thing you want is a baddie group.

OGsam
10.06.2012 , 01:57 PM | #396
Ignoring the problem won't fix it BioWare. Are we truly not worth the small amount of time it takes to make a post to keep us in the loop?
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

Reble-Dog-Squad
10.06.2012 , 04:04 PM | #397
As we know where Bioware lives why not organize a hard copy letter of petition and have everyone that is wishing for a merger of servers sign it once there is a significant amount of signatures Mail it to Bioware in Austin Texas.

Just a thought as this avenue of screaming in the forum until a vein pops has clearly resulted in nothing.
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

Roalmo
10.06.2012 , 04:07 PM | #398
Quote: Originally Posted by Reble-Dog-Squad View Post
As we know where Bioware lives why not organize a hard copy letter of petition and have everyone that is wishing for a merger of servers sign it once there is a significant amount of signatures Mail it to Bioware in Austin Texas.

Just a thought as this avenue of screaming in the forum until a vein pops has clearly resulted in nothing.
And they'll get back to us right after the game goes ftp.

"Well, this isn't a problem, you can transfer each of your characters for $(US)50 at any time, if you feel your server isn't populated enough."

Reble-Dog-Squad
10.06.2012 , 04:22 PM | #399
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
And they'll get back to us right after the game goes ftp.

"Well, this isn't a problem, you can transfer each of your characters for $(US)50 at any time, if you feel your server isn't populated enough."
But, can they legally give one set of customers free transfers/mergers and not another group. do you think that MacDonald's customer would object if one customer got fries and they customer didn't?
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

jarshr
10.06.2012 , 04:33 PM | #400
Give us our damn fries!!! :P but no seriously I', sick of checking here everyday and nothing....fail company is fail!