Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Karasuko
10.05.2012 , 09:35 AM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
And 500 on one server is much better than 150 on 3.

Is that so hard for people to understand?
QFT,
I have 6 other guildies refusing to log on outside of (and sometimes during) raid times. I'm guessing alot of people are waiting for the bodies to fill up the servers which is ironic really, If they actually logged on it would make life alot easier for everyone.

jarshr
10.05.2012 , 04:57 PM | #382
Come on Bioware I'm even dreaming about this issue now!!!!! awesome dream tho i busted into ur mountain HQ and stole the plans for merges.....was ****** lol but please hurry up!

Roalmo
10.05.2012 , 05:16 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by Froippi View Post
to be honest its probably just better put the oceanic people back on american servers but i know a lot will hate this but i see no other solution and combining all 3 of the oceanic servers is just a temp solution same thing could happen again in the year and we screaming for it again
So the evil EA plan is working.......

PurpleCliff
10.05.2012 , 05:48 PM | #384
I'm constantly drawn back to TOR because it's the only MMO with proper Australian servers at the moment. If that feature disappears, I shan't be happy.

-Holmes
10.05.2012 , 06:20 PM | #385
There's a maintenance next week. Hopefully something happens, right?

aliasheroo
10.05.2012 , 06:40 PM | #386
there's no need for evaluation.

just merge the servers already, doesn't take a genius to figure out how beneficial it would be.

no one cares about server options at the moment whether it's pve or pvp server, they just want to be able to join warzones at peak times ant not wait an hour between each game (likewise for flashpoints). i don't think anyone cares whether it's pve or pvp server at this stage.

-Holmes
10.05.2012 , 07:13 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by aliasheroo View Post
there's no need for evaluation.

just merge the servers already, doesn't take a genius to figure out how beneficial it would be.

no one cares about server options at the moment whether it's pve or pvp server, they just want to be able to join warzones at peak times ant not wait an hour between each game (likewise for flashpoints). i don't think anyone cares whether it's pve or pvp server at this stage.
Actually, a lot of people would care if it's PvP, but nobody would mind if it's PvE.

Luuyi
10.05.2012 , 07:27 PM | #388
I just unsubbed in protest of Bioware's lack of communication with us. They said that they will evaluate in a "few days"... it's been more than a few days now.

Bioware, you want my money, you have to honour your word.

Good bye.

OGsam
10.05.2012 , 08:47 PM | #389
Still no update? Sigh...
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

Digimanbyte_ID
10.06.2012 , 12:17 AM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
Still no update? Sigh...
What do you expect? They completely ****ed up 1.4 because of the fact they denied character copying to the PTS. Honestly though they don't have a forum team to deal with responding to the community on the forums.

It would be nice if they X server us with the US servers. I don't see many coming to SWTOR F2play unless they are willing to shill out advertising here.