Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

nokizaru
03.26.2013 , 08:42 AM | #3741
Quote: Originally Posted by Paelo View Post
Anyone else get the feeling that the "think tank" down at EA/Bioware works a little like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY
I think I'd prefer the headless chicken over EA when it comes to managing our affairs...
Stop exploding you cowards!

Elizeth
03.26.2013 , 08:50 AM | #3742
Quote: Originally Posted by nokizaru View Post
I think I'd prefer the headless chicken over EA when it comes to managing our affairs...
I am pretty sure it stopped on "Let Fail".
'Disappointing' is not a valid criticism.

nokizaru
03.26.2013 , 08:54 AM | #3743
Quote: Originally Posted by Elizeth View Post
I am pretty sure it stopped on "Let Fail".
Aye
Stop exploding you cowards!

oakamp
03.26.2013 , 08:59 AM | #3744
very good decision, eric,
my alt finally can transfer back,
we rather to play with 200 ping in US better than have 400 ping in APAC which is totally unplayable.
English is not my first language, still working on it.

aVmuse
03.26.2013 , 09:03 AM | #3745
Quote: Originally Posted by oakamp View Post
we rather to play with 200 ping in US better than have 400 ping in APAC which is totally unplayable.
Thank god they are catering to your minority by killing the server for everyone else.

UltimateKrucible
03.26.2013 , 09:11 AM | #3746
As and EU player I just thought I'd drop into this thread to wish you APAC guys all the best and show some solidarity.

You've been treated shamefully by EA on this and I'm shocked to see your communities ripped up and thrown to the winds when there's a much better alternative (server consolidation) available.

For EA to say that PvP is a reason to deny you consolidation in a game with little open world PvP to speak off is just laughable as well. Spin at its very worst.

Anyway, May the Force etc .... And I hope that, for those of you who transfer, the move goes smoothly.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

aVmuse
03.26.2013 , 09:13 AM | #3747
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateKrucible View Post
As and EU player I just thought I'd drop into this thread to wish you APAC guys all the best and show some solidarity.

You've been treated shamefully by EA on this and I'm shocked to see your communities ripped up and thrown to the winds when there's a much better alternative (server consolidation) available.

For EA to say that PvP is a reason to deny you consolidation in a game with little open world PvP to speak off is just laughable as well. Spin at its very worst.

Anyway, May the Force etc .... And I hope that, for those of you who transfer, the move goes smoothly.
I'd say it was more of the minor group of incredibly stubborn and stupid rpers from GD that refused to be merged with anything other then another rp server.

jankiel
03.26.2013 , 09:15 AM | #3748
I as a european really feel for you people. This is one of the most dumbest things eaware has done in this game. And they claim it to be choice that everyone wanted
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

Paelo
03.26.2013 , 09:29 AM | #3749
Quote: Originally Posted by oakamp View Post
While I sympathise with the people in asia who have had to put up with ping like that, it still doesn't make this idiotic move a good decision.

They could have (and still could if they pulled their heads out of their asses) offer transfers and create an APAC super server. Thus giving players like yourself the chance to move, while the rest of us can keep our community/enjoy low ping rates
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally

avimeso
03.26.2013 , 10:03 AM | #3750
very dissapointing.
Sucks how we cant even choose our destination server.
I think 1 combined oceanic server should of been given a chance.