Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KevW
03.26.2013 , 02:49 AM | #3591
Shut down the APAC servers? When the time comes I won't be renewing my subscription.
Thanks for nothing EA.

iheartnyc
03.26.2013 , 02:54 AM | #3592
Quote: Originally Posted by BovineDeath View Post
You have toons on Bastion and are American. You are only here, trying to stir people up so that somebody will give you attention, good or bad, just some form of attention. This is classic behaviour exhibited by somebody who was not loved by their parents, is not sexually attractive and so desperate for human interaction that they would anger random online strangers just so that somebody will acknowledge that you are alive.
Lol I'm NOT AMERICAN. And I'm getting married in September so at least 1 person finds me sexually attractive. Let's see how long that lasts.

And I am "only here" because I was friends with the OP and we had an idea to create a thread on these forums to try to find a solution while chatting on vent early last summer. And now you're posting on it. Pew pew.

The only thing you're correct about is, I think my dad loves my brother more than me.

SeoYeonji
03.26.2013 , 02:55 AM | #3593
I just unsubbed and asked for refund, they said have to do it over the phone
Unsubscribed 26-03-2013 in Protest to APAC server closure.
APAC CONSOLIDATED SERVER EVENT
7th April 2013, 5PM AEDT Dalborra -www.zer0ping.com

BovineDeath
03.26.2013 , 02:56 AM | #3594
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
The only thing you're correct about is, I think my dad loves my brother more than me.
So do I!

You have a name iheartnyc. Nobody who has visited that crime-ridden cesspool loves it unless they live there and don't know any better.
Petition to merge APAC servers, not remove them: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...em-into-1.html

Jinsali
03.26.2013 , 02:57 AM | #3595
Well the first I heard about this merger was today. How long has it been in the planning. I see comments from some guy called "Eric", no idea who he is, but if he has anything to do with customer service, he's lacking in his job.

So the asked the forums...how many players actually read the forums.

They got 92 response...that just goes to show you.

If they were serious about polling the APAC player base, they should have at least sent an email out to everyone who has characters on those servers. Not really hard to do. Run a cross-level query against your player base on the 3 servers against billing information to provide a mailing list. Remove any duplicates, then attach a link to the poll and Jacks your Aunty.

I mean they can spam crap emails about the latest items being released in the Cartel, but can't do a simple email to address a major issue to the APAC community.

PseudoScience
03.26.2013 , 02:57 AM | #3596
Quote: Originally Posted by SeoYeonji View Post
I just unsubbed and asked for refund, they said have to do it over the phone meeeh so lazyy
I'll be doing it out of principle...I want my $10 back from this company.

Vote with your wallets people unsub from this game now.
APAC

iheartnyc
03.26.2013 , 02:59 AM | #3597
So do I!

You have a name iheartnyc. Nobody who has visited that crime-ridden cesspool loves it unless they live there and don't know any better.
Off-topic. Please direct your insults to me, not my beloved city.

Sheeemo
03.26.2013 , 03:02 AM | #3598
Don't send us back to US Servers!

Plus, just signed the petition @
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...1/sign.html#se

Stiflersmum
03.26.2013 , 03:02 AM | #3599
Good job bioware.

I started on the Harbringer when the game launched, and have been a subscriber since launch. I transfered with my guild to Dalborra when APAC servers launched, moved from a 200-250 ping to a 20-35ping. This made the game much more enjoyable and stopped you getting owned (most of the time) in pvp. Raiding was better on a low ping server as lag was no longer the reason for wiping.

There seems to be a consistant population on dalborra and the ques aren't to slow. It would make sense to merge the three APAC servers but its more about reducing costs than supporting their subscribers.

Unfortunately I will probably unsub with the rest of my guild as not prepared to go back to the high ping and server ques I experienced before.

limadoc
03.26.2013 , 03:03 AM | #3600

I just wanted to address the whole NYC issue. There are plenty of reasons to hate NYC, but it's not even in the top 5 worst cities anymore. Now if someone had iheartdetroit, they might need their head checked.