Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iheartnyc
03.26.2013 , 02:37 AM | #3581
Quote: Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
Ironic how I'm not you and you're not me?
Ironic how you feel justified in stating your opinion and then castigate others for doing the same.

BovineDeath
03.26.2013 , 02:39 AM | #3582
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
Ironic how you feel justified in stating your opinion and then castigate others for doing the same.
I get that you are a troll. Grats on not having a life.
Petition to merge APAC servers, not remove them: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...em-into-1.html

Tom_the_Narwhal
03.26.2013 , 02:40 AM | #3583
Sorry your opinion on this subject means almost nothing because you are based on a US server now. We are not. Of course you know people who are planning on satying. They are the ones who would have already moved off the server and who have no ties to APAC servers anymore.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Iceman_sith
03.26.2013 , 02:40 AM | #3584
Quote: Originally Posted by xxpcwizardxx View Post
Hey Eric

I am in vote for all realm merger as dalborra is well populated and its only the other two that have low pop. I mean i can still pvp at 3 in the morning

Buf if its back to the America servers when is it going to happen? Which is better ping for us west or east coastt? And best pve realm?

Thanks
This man is talking sense.
Eviros SageStulloQuo-Jin Guardian

iheartnyc
03.26.2013 , 02:41 AM | #3585
Quote: Originally Posted by BovineDeath View Post
I get that you are a troll. Grats on not having a life.
Lol keep pew pewing about a game that you will or will not continue playing and accusing others of not having a life. Just unsub and leave already. I'll buy 10,000 cartel points when 2.0 hits to cover your annual subscription loss. Bye.

Iceman_sith
03.26.2013 , 02:42 AM | #3586
Already heard from a lot of my friends they are quitting. So, you wont have an APAC community to deal with shortly. I think more people will quit from this than the benefits. I may as well unsub also.
Eviros SageStulloQuo-Jin Guardian

iheartnyc
03.26.2013 , 02:44 AM | #3587
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
Sorry your opinion on this subject means almost nothing because you are based on a US server now. We are not. Of course you know people who are planning on satying. They are the ones who would have already moved off the server and who have no ties to APAC servers anymore.
Those of us who have rerolled have invested just as much if not more on our toons and our guilds on APAC as those who have remained. Absurd to think that we don't have a stake in the outocme of this.

LadyKohastFel
03.26.2013 , 02:46 AM | #3588
No, it was a simple majority out of a total survey respondentds of 92 that "would have been satisfied" with a merger. Keep in mind, a majority also would have been satisfied by transfers, according to that same survey.
There was a survey?
Remember Antaria, Naboo, Starsider Server.

iheartnyc
03.26.2013 , 02:47 AM | #3589
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKohastFel View Post
There was a survey?
Yes, followed by a group of people who don't know how to read numbers who used that survey to make up incorrect conclusions based on that survey. I'll dig it up and post it here shortly.

BovineDeath
03.26.2013 , 02:48 AM | #3590
Lol keep pew pewing about a game that you will or will not continue playing and accusing others of not having a life. Just unsub and leave already. I'll buy 10,000 cartel points when 2.0 hits to cover your annual subscription loss. Bye.
You have toons on Bastion and are American. You are only here, trying to stir people up so that somebody will give you attention, good or bad, just some form of attention. This is classic behaviour exhibited by somebody who was not loved by their parents, is not sexually attractive and so desperate for human interaction that they would anger random online strangers just so that somebody will acknowledge that you are alive.
Petition to merge APAC servers, not remove them: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...em-into-1.html