Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Spinikar
03.21.2013 , 03:45 PM | #3101
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

I have an update of sorts, or at least an update on an update. As many of you will likely read in Jeffís State of the Game blog we are actively working on a plan for the APAC servers. I know this is something we have said to you a couple of times and what you are really looking for are the details. I donít have those for you yet today, but, I will definitely have them for you next week. I am even confident in saying that you will have them earlier in the week as opposed to later.

I know it isnít the details you wanted just yet but we are finalizing them now and you can look for them next week! I really appreciate you all continuing to be patient with us.

-eric
Looking forward to it.

Thanks ,
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

Saaz
03.21.2013 , 04:26 PM | #3102
Dear Bioware,

Please, please, please, please (you get the idea) let me keep my ping.

PvP at low ping is almost the only reason I stay with this game.

I don't care about my name - just keep the ping low.

Thanks in advance

signed loyal customer

Sildanar
03.21.2013 , 04:36 PM | #3103
Hey everyone!

I have an update of sorts, or at least an update on an update. As many of you will likely read in Jeffís State of the Game blog we are actively working on a plan for the APAC servers. I know this is something we have said to you a couple of times and what you are really looking for are the details. I donít have those for you yet today, but, I will definitely have them for you next week. I am even confident in saying that you will have them earlier in the week as opposed to later.

I know it isnít the details you wanted just yet but we are finalizing them now and you can look for them next week! I really appreciate you all continuing to be patient with us.

-eric
Super excited to see the solution next week, even early next week.

Finally an answer, hopefully a merger with trasfers available to the APAC super server (and off at a later date).
But just to have an answer is great.
Looking forward to it after 8 months of waiting.

Thanks Eric

Oh and just a heads up Eric...get your fire retardant suit patched this weekend, someones bound to be unhappy.

Oh and another heads up... if there is no solution provided next week, we are coming for you ...we willl pass the hat around, hire a 747 and 400 APAC players are coming to your office, I have my nerf bat ready man...
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

AIRCONGO
03.21.2013 , 05:26 PM | #3104
Please don't give us a post like "We're going to wait until couple weeks after 2.0 hits to see if there's an influx of returning players before we take the next step."
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Clint Beastwood

PurpleCliff
03.21.2013 , 05:31 PM | #3105
Hey everyone!

-eric
Musco you're beautiful.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

Alkemmi
03.21.2013 , 05:37 PM | #3106
Quote: Originally Posted by Sildanar View Post
Super excited to see the solution next week, even early next week.

Finally an answer, hopefully a merger with trasfers available to the APAC super server (and off at a later date).
But just to have an answer is great.
Looking forward to it after 8 months of waiting.

Thanks Eric

Oh and just a heads up Eric...get your fire retardant suit patched this weekend, someones bound to be unhappy.

Oh and another heads up... if there is no solution provided next week, we are coming for you ...we willl pass the hat around, hire a 747 and 400 APAC players are coming to your office, I have my nerf bat ready man...
Checking passport now ...... Preparing pitchforks and torches , just in case
:

Alkemmi
As the wise Secret Agent Oso say's 'It's all part of the plan.........., More or less " and yes I have 3 young kids

Eldriq
03.21.2013 , 05:43 PM | #3107
Holy cow bells you actually got a post and with a time frame. Good luck all hope you get something good out of it got my fingers crossed for ya
El'drik - Sorcerer- War Hero - Harbinger Server Care Bear/White Knight
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. Friedrich Nietzsche

OGsam
03.21.2013 , 05:46 PM | #3108
While i'm excited, I won't count my chickens before they hatch.
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

Novarium
03.21.2013 , 05:49 PM | #3109
I guess you finally took your fingers out of your ears after screaming "lalalalalalalal" for over 8 months.. I hope you actually do something, But You have all turned me into a skeptic so i am taking the ill believe it when i see it approach. Also if the solution is anything but a server merge i may just flip my ****.
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

HBMalachorfive
03.21.2013 , 06:04 PM | #3110
Well I think a good portion of GD will be happy to hear this as currently any competitive pvp on our server is non-existant not to mention a big lack in any form of progression operations. I hope to god we get a merge might put the life back into the game for APAC
Waka - Wakaboom - Wakastab - Wakasin - Wakasnipe

R.I.P F O R K L I F T #MADCUZBAD