Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Obirayy
03.18.2013 , 06:57 AM | #3021
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
You know, the more I think about it, we may be victims of our own resilience really. Let me be honest. Over the course of this thread, here is my summary of the genesis of our message to Bioware:

1) Around Summer 2012 - fix our servers please!!!!! transfers or mergers!!!
2) Summer 2012 - naw bro things will get better when people get back from D3
3) Fall 2012 - naw bro things will get better when people get back from GW2
4) Fall 2012 - Bioware is just going to wait until F2P to see how populations adjust, it'll be fine!
5) Winter 2012 - F2P didn't help! Bioware, fix our servers or else!!
6) Winter 2012 - Allie says servers are fine and that we should not merge
6) Spring 2013 - Bioware is just going to wait until 2.0 to see how populations adjust, but please fix our servers or else!! We mean it this time!!!

Throw in a bunch of people who think things are fine, and the whole lot of you who continue to play on APAC, and well, I can tell you some corporates at EA are probably thinking, "these guys don't even know what they want and they are still sticking around APAC so no rush really."

I would like to suggest you all just reroll on new servers, or unsub and stop playing altogether. When EA sees that only 10 people are logging onto Master D everyday, they'll have no choice but to do something. But as long as people keep logging and getting ********d, there is a lot less pressure on the Devs to find a solution.
You're confusing me with all your American seasons!
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

MyPetMonkey
03.18.2013 , 02:14 PM | #3022
HEY ERIC!

How is that daily conversation going? Having a good chuckle at us?

Obirayy
03.18.2013 , 02:21 PM | #3023
Quote: Originally Posted by MyPetMonkey View Post
HEY ERIC!

How is that daily conversation going? Having a good chuckle at us?
Man just unsub and don't buy cartel coins. Then they will start to think they have a real problem.

<Two Girls One Cup>

MouldyCrow
03.18.2013 , 03:19 PM | #3024
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Man just unsub and don't buy cartel coins. Then they will start to think they have a real problem.
Yeah this... I can't believe any Aussies are buying any coins. I haven't spent a cent on coins and wouldn't even consider it until BW do something about the population. Sub runs out in April, not resubbing until theres a merge.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

vian
03.18.2013 , 03:42 PM | #3025
BW/EA: No really, we're in daily conversation about this; we have top men working on it right now.

Indy: Who?

BW/EA: Top. Men.

Closing shot of very large wall'o'crazy with teeny tiny upside-down post-it note in middle LHS.

Aaaaand, scene.
Two blasters; no waiting!

Obirayy
03.18.2013 , 05:21 PM | #3026
Can f2p post on the forums? If not then I'm screwed in 20days

<Two Girls One Cup>

vian
03.18.2013 , 06:09 PM | #3027
Can f2p post on the forums? If not then I'm screwed in 20days
Well, no, they can't. But then, what value does posting have, if this thread is any indication?
Two blasters; no waiting!

MyPetMonkey
03.18.2013 , 06:44 PM | #3028
I have... I unfortunately have another 60 days subscription.......

So Eric what has been discussed over the past 20 days? Everyday?

I know it's probably.... Wonder what they are serving at John's farewell party?

Because it's sure as **** not APAC related..

PurpleCliff
03.18.2013 , 06:49 PM | #3029
May I suggest a fun new exercise for the BioWare dev team? They must all play on Master Dar'Nala. See how fun it is to be alone.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

Ailie
03.18.2013 , 07:17 PM | #3030
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
Yeah this... I can't believe any Aussies are buying any coins. I haven't spent a cent on coins and wouldn't even consider it until BW do something about the population. Sub runs out in April, not resubbing until theres a merge.
Why not? If people don't buy coins the whole game goes belly up. And some people were still happy, until all the whinging started turning groups of us away. I decided to pvp on my 50 for the first time in ages last night with some guildies and it just turned into a massive whinge fest, so we just went and RP'd on Tython. Some of us have re-rolled to Begeren because we're just sick of it.
Meh...