Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PurpleCliff
03.08.2013 , 05:58 PM | #2951
Another week down.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

ZinBladez
03.08.2013 , 06:06 PM | #2952
If they merge servers to US or Euro, i am going to quit. Im not playing with 0.250 seconds of latency.

Marshal_Ney
03.08.2013 , 06:27 PM | #2953
Quote: Originally Posted by Thepainfairy View Post
Euro servers? are you nuts? seriously the latency is so bad for Oceanic to Euro you would be at such a disadvantage.
I started to play this game before they created the APAC server,and i live in Japan,well i have to say that i never had big issues with the latency playing in the European server.
Anyway It would be nice if BioWare give us a double option,transfer or merge,at least we can have an option.
just please don't keep us like this,we can't wait hours just to run a single FP,also i think that we APAC players have a huge disadvantage compared to the EU/US players,after that BioWare announced that the Tionese/Columi/Rakata set will be removed with the 2.0 and as we know OPS and even FP are popping once in a while how can many of us get the tier 2 and 3 set?
I mean in the Europeans and American server during their prime time even a dps need to wait less than 30 minutes to start a Flapshpoint,and on the other hand my poor commando on Gav Daragon has to wait hours with the hope to start a flashpoint.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

AIRCONGO
03.09.2013 , 08:09 AM | #2954
Really disappointed, the whole new revamp of their community team and still can't communicate with us. Every day they're posting in other threads over mundane topics. While the thread with the most posts/views gets least attention. Even a rough time frame would shed some light. F2P has not saved our servers, nor will waiting to see ROTHC
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Droptek

darthnish
03.09.2013 , 12:10 PM | #2955
Quote: Originally Posted by Marshal_Ney View Post
I started to play this game before they created the APAC server,and i live in Japan,well i have to say that i never had big issues with the latency playing in the European server.
Anyway It would be nice if BioWare give us a double option,transfer or merge,at least we can have an option.
just please don't keep us like this,we can't wait hours just to run a single FP,also i think that we APAC players have a huge disadvantage compared to the EU/US players,after that BioWare announced that the Tionese/Columi/Rakata set will be removed with the 2.0 and as we know OPS and even FP are popping once in a while how can many of us get the tier 2 and 3 set?
I mean in the Europeans and American server during their prime time even a dps need to wait less than 30 minutes to start a Flapshpoint,and on the other hand my poor commando on Gav Daragon has to wait hours with the hope to start a flashpoint.
This, i play from india , cause aussie time zones are better for me, as in i get 2 hrs off in the afternoon from work which is peak time in aussieland, i get much better ping to EU servers and i would like to transfer there if they are offered

ChuangTzu
03.10.2013 , 01:08 AM | #2956
The numbers on Dalborra have started to droop again, i was on the Republic fleet at 8.30pm AEDT and there were approx 80 ppl on. It did fluctuate some what and did even move upto 100 or so but that is still down on how it was before the F2P boost.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Knockerz
03.10.2013 , 01:34 AM | #2957
Quote: Originally Posted by ZinBladez View Post
If they merge servers to US or Euro, i am going to quit. Im not playing with 0.250 seconds of latency.
Might as well quit now.

What other western mmorpg you plan to play that isn't station in North America or Europe? The only one I can think of is Warhammer Online.

Amlici
03.10.2013 , 05:08 AM | #2958
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
Might as well quit now.

What other western mmorpg you plan to play that isn't station in North America or Europe? The only one I can think of is Warhammer Online.
Lol Knockerz why do even keep posting in this thread?
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

MouldyCrow
03.10.2013 , 06:47 AM | #2959
I'm done. Just can't take it anymore playing Empire on MDN. Half an hour warzone queues only to get teamed with recruit players vs Super geared and skilled Pub players.

EAware: I hope this game tanks and you all go broke for the way you have neglected us. The bottom line is you suck at your jobs, our game is nearly unplayable because you lack the competence to implement a feature (server transfers) that other MMO had for over 4 years before you even launched this.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

Obirayy
03.10.2013 , 07:10 AM | #2960
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
I'm done. Just can't take it anymore playing Empire on MDN. Half an hour warzone queues only to get teamed with recruit players vs Super geared and skilled Pub players.

EAware: I hope this game tanks and you all go broke for the way you have neglected us. The bottom line is you suck at your jobs, our game is nearly unplayable because you lack the competence to implement a feature (server transfers) that other MMO had for over 4 years before you even launched this.
Yeah I'm the same. Im Quitting after R.A.W. it's not even a threat, I just can't stand playing and having to wait on the fleet for a wz and not getting it for 30mins
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>