Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aVmuse
02.18.2013 , 07:03 PM | #2751
Quote: Originally Posted by Rylorn View Post
As a non Oceanic player, I am dying for you guys to be merged into the US servers, we need a population boost and I would love to have you on my server if that was a good solution. Sorry for all the trouble you all have gone through, I support you in whatever the outcome you need.
I'd rather play on the oceanic servers, 20ms to 170-300ms.

laz_AU
02.18.2013 , 07:09 PM | #2752
Quote: Originally Posted by Amlici View Post
Eh if they merge us into a US server i will be going back to WoW. Sorry no offense
Me too most likely...
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

Ailie
02.18.2013 , 07:11 PM | #2753
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
I'd rather play on the oceanic servers, 20ms to 170-300ms.
Meh, grew up with crappy ping, just get used to it again
Meh...

aVmuse
02.18.2013 , 07:19 PM | #2754
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Meh, grew up with crappy ping, just get used to it again
And you think I haven't? I'd rather live with a small population then give up good ping in an mmo which is fairly rare for Australians.

Ailie
02.18.2013 , 07:22 PM | #2755
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
And you think I haven't? I'd rather live with a small population then give up good ping in an mmo which is fairly rare for Australians.
Didn't say anything about you, just expressing my opinion that ping doesn't matter for me.
Meh...

Amlici
02.18.2013 , 07:26 PM | #2756
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Didn't say anything about you, just expressing my opinion that ping doesn't matter for me.
You get carried through ops?
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

Ailie
02.18.2013 , 07:50 PM | #2757
Lol no
Meh...

ztee
02.18.2013 , 07:52 PM | #2758
Not sure what you are implying?

We clear everything just fine with stable 150 - 170ms pings ...Sometimes in peak hours (like 10am Sydney time), the servers can chugg a little (250ms ping) BUT its not as big a deal that people make it out to be.

The more i think about it, the less likely i think a super APAC server is going to happen. Not that id play on it even if it was created .... i just want the option to xfer my toons off MDN.

Amlici
02.18.2013 , 08:01 PM | #2759
Quote: Originally Posted by ztee View Post
Not sure what you are implying?

We clear everything just fine with stable 150 - 170ms pings ...Sometimes in peak hours (like 10am Sydney time), the servers can chugg a little (250ms ping) BUT its not as big a deal that people make it out to be.
Eh wish i was in your guild then. I'm lucky to find a guild clearing old content on 30ms without random d/c and lag spikes.
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

Spinikar
02.18.2013 , 08:47 PM | #2760
You got two choices Bioware, Merge us into one server or merge us back to the US then close this thread. You customer support is terrible for a company in the 21st Century. We have never asked for a bloody miracle, just some sort of co-operation. And for those that said time was needed to make a decision, this was first requested in August. Bioware has had time, but like everything else, they have failed miserably to support the APAC. Like Cheezfriend, Iím out.

Thanks Joveth for trying, but the time has come to move on. Iíll still raid with my guild for now, but my interest in SW:tor is gone.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com