Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

laz_AU
02.14.2013 , 03:57 AM | #2691
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
nope im not waitng for a month for transfers, i want transfers as soon as the merge happens.
So you wouldn't even give the new server a chance for just a month? TBH i think there would be more flagged players running around in open world PVP areas than the total number of players in the same area on Master D'. It would at least be worth trying it out to see
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

darthnish
02.14.2013 , 04:00 AM | #2692
Quote: Originally Posted by laz_AU View Post
So you wouldn't even give the new server a chance for just a month? TBH i think there would be more flagged players running around in open world PVP areas than the total number of players in the same area on Master D'. It would at least be worth trying it out to see
no i woudnt be, ive already rerolled on a EU server, im having the time of my life, id like all my toons there asap, open world pvp is so much fun esp **** like random 20 v 20 fights in sextion x and over dread tooth

laz_AU
02.14.2013 , 07:30 AM | #2693
no i woudnt be, ive already rerolled on a EU server, im having the time of my life, id like all my toons there asap, open world pvp is so much fun esp **** like random 20 v 20 fights in sextion x and over dread tooth
Right well since ur no longer playing on APAC servers this thread doesn't really concern you. We know paid transfers are coming some time in the future so wait for them. Selfish to expect everyone to deal with transfers rather than a merger just because u want to go play on an EU server...
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

darthnish
02.14.2013 , 01:39 PM | #2694
Right well since ur no longer playing on APAC servers this thread doesn't really concern you. We know paid transfers are coming some time in the future so wait for them. Selfish to expect everyone to deal with transfers rather than a merger just because u want to go play on an EU server...
wellthe bad population drove me there, plus id like to stay on a pvp server, rather than be force merged to a pve one

lucotas
02.14.2013 , 02:23 PM | #2695
do you want a coffe guys? until we wait the merge servers? : D
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

odonoghuet
02.14.2013 , 05:34 PM | #2696
Developers, can we please get an update on this issue.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

lucotas
02.14.2013 , 05:37 PM | #2697
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
Developers, can we please get an update on this issue.
no more updates. we want the merges NOW! a super APAC server
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

Evgen
02.14.2013 , 06:51 PM | #2698
id like to stay on a pvp server. As rare as the open world encounters are, i enjoy them esp ganking ppl in section x
That's the thing, you are assuming that there won't be enough people flagged to make it enjoyable for you. You may very well be right, there won't near as many people as a US server, but then again there is the time zone thing, and the ping thing. The idea of delayed transfers is that you aren't wrongly assuming what will happen and actually get to see what happens.

In any event, BIOWARE/EA, please do something NOW!
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

odonoghuet
02.14.2013 , 07:40 PM | #2699
New reputation system full of vanity items.

Cartel market full of vanity items.

Not enough population to really be bothered logging in let alone show off any vanity items.

Either these business professionals are mentally deranged or will use the lack of money made on these servers to close them down.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

iheartnyc
02.14.2013 , 07:46 PM | #2700
Transfers wont achieve the same thing - we will go from 30ms to like 500ms and will be playing at different times to the US players. Both of these can quite significantly impact our enjoyment of the game. It will also fragment the community. MIght be the easiest option for them but wont be the best for us... As i've said before best thing for us would be to 1) merge; 2) transfers from US to APAC; 3) 1 month later allow transfers from APAC to US; 4) ... profit
Why is everyone so afraid of allowing transfers off APAC? Seriously, if some people want to leave, you should let them instead of trying to hold them hostage. Yeah I get the concern that people are worried that too many people will leave but still.