Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Locknesslady
09.29.2012 , 04:49 PM | #261
Bioware... please just let us know what your plans are... thats all we ask... are you waiting for F2P etc etc or are you still weighing up the options?

I would say yes that is exactly what they are planning to do, waiting to see how many will come back for F2P.

We finally had ranked WZ Thursday night and it was a fantastic night, however with the small numbers on both imp and pubs there were a few people who were disappointed they were excluded. With higher numbers there would be more groups running and the opportunity to run up against new players and on more then one night.

I now have GW2 running in the background and I'll switch over there levelling my new toon while waiting for a pop. There is only so much emoting one can do while waiting on the fleet, might as well be playing a game that is active. I continue to pay for my sub as I have developed some fantastic friendships, but even that won't keep me holding on while numbers continue to drop.

I and all that have posted on this forum would like a honest and definite response to this situation; if you have no plans to offer us free transfers (I don't think they will merge servers as stated from their twitter quote) and are stringing us along until november for the F2P.

Denis Waitley:
There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.

Only power of change left in our hands is to decide if we should continue to pay for subs or to unsub… offer us more choice and please before november; it's a very long wait until then.

May I just add that 1.4 has made very little difference to my gaming, for me it's a meh.

Boo - Boss
Master Dar'Nala (PvP)

fushnchips
09.29.2012 , 05:26 PM | #262
tried for hours to pop a daily HM yesterday and nothing this is getting worse what damage has WoW and GW2 done to our Oceanic PvE server.

cuttothechase
09.29.2012 , 06:04 PM | #263
The normal 50 PvP pop rate has really become alarmingly low. With any luck the rwz will pop tonight. ... if it doesn't then we wait till Wednesday. ...or longer.
Please give us some short of indication as to what your master plan is with the APAC servers. If its "we're waiting till f2p for an awesome influx of people before we make a decision on it" ...then let us know so we can in turn make informed decisions.

Your level of communication with us is disgusting.
Nerd

DarthBrundleFLY
09.29.2012 , 06:30 PM | #264
It is the week-end in the States now...you won't see any Dev or Community Managers post till early Tuesday morning our time, they don't seem to work week-ends.

DropbearSW
09.29.2012 , 06:34 PM | #265
I suggest people start a campaign of logging in-game tickets until we get communication or this issue is resolved.

200 people logging daily tickets should get some attention
Master Dar'Nala
Talon (50 Sorc), Psi-Ko (50 Mara), Mash (50 Op)
<BOSS>

cuttothechase
09.29.2012 , 07:12 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBrundleFLY View Post
It is the week-end in the States now...you won't see any Dev or Community Managers post till early Tuesday morning our time, they don't seem to work week-ends.
Irrelevant. If I left my work place on a Friday without letting the weekend staff a memo of ' things to know and/ or do' then I may be considered uncaring or incompetent.
They know this needs some sort of reply and the longer they ignore the issue the less of an issue it will be i guess... noone will log on ....I'm pretty fantatical about the game but if I can't even get a regular wz pop without waiting 20+ minutes then it s very close getting to the point where I can't be bothered to log in at all.

The point is, weekend or not, the communication from this company is deplorable.
Nerd

vaxathan
09.29.2012 , 07:34 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by dropbearsw View Post
i suggest people start a campaign of logging in-game tickets until we get communication or this issue is resolved.

:d :d
Musique - Sentinel
Technologic - Scoundrel
Aerodynamite - Guardian

darthnish
09.29.2012 , 08:38 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by DropbearSW View Post
I suggest people start a campaign of logging in-game tickets until we get communication or this issue is resolved.

lol i suggested this to my friends at gav, name a time

cuttothechase
09.29.2012 , 09:09 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
lol i suggested this to my friends at gav, name a time
Well..we could get Master D on board... how is 8.30ish for you?..that's prime time Sunday night
Nerd

Jarlgon
09.29.2012 , 09:21 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by cuttothechase View Post
Well..we could get Master D on board... how is 8.30ish for you?..that's prime time Sunday night
let's do it 8:30pm AEST