Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

darthnish
02.10.2013 , 11:54 PM | #2601
so anyone wanna start a revolution?

sankalp
02.11.2013 , 12:32 AM | #2602
Quote: Originally Posted by Amlici View Post
Well Dalborra is the opposite i can easy find a heroic 4 man on most planets just by asking in general. Corellia and some of the higher level planets alot of players opt out of but the population is great at lower levels. Sorry for the sarcasm i just think its funny your running 4 characters at endgame ops and thats a problem to you.
dal has around 3 times our pop. ofc its easier for you. If a merge happens it will be even easier for you and absolutely great for us.

You think its funny I want to do endgame content on 4 chars? Maybe you are not hardcore enough. Do you even lift?

Dacce
02.11.2013 , 12:39 AM | #2603
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
dal has around 3 times our pop. ofc its easier for you. If a merge happens it will be even easier for you and absolutely great for us.

You think its funny I want to do endgame content on 4 chars? Maybe you are not hardcore enough. Do you even lift?
Just moving your mouse around makes you short of breath so I am pretty sure you don't lift.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

jarshr
02.11.2013 , 12:58 AM | #2604
I love that its been 3 hours and im STILL in the Battle for Ilum lfg tool.........I'm going to see over the next few days to see how the ilum thing is, if 1) it sucks or 2) there are 11 ppl there, then im going and not coming back even tho i love this game, i refuse to help support something that has treated its player base this poorly for this long....

Amlici
02.11.2013 , 01:04 AM | #2605
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
I already said in this thread i don't really care for cutting edge progression. Been there done that and think the game is too buggy at that end for my liking.
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

laz_AU
02.11.2013 , 02:49 AM | #2606
Quote: Originally Posted by Amlici View Post
Well Dalborra is the opposite i can easy find a heroic 4 man on most planets just by asking in general.
Surely you're joking... just leveled a sent on Dalborra and i probably did half the heroics despite my attempts at solo'ing. constant polite spamming in general and begging guildies to run me through
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

Amlici
02.11.2013 , 03:22 AM | #2607
Quote: Originally Posted by laz_AU View Post
Surely you're joking... just leveled a sent on Dalborra and i probably did half the heroics despite my attempts at solo'ing. constant polite spamming in general and begging guildies to run me through
Bit better on imp side but i can still find groups on pub too. Mind you i only play tanks and healers. Sents are a dime a dozen.
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

darthnish
02.11.2013 , 05:46 AM | #2608
this is suggestion : merge and open transfers

CJUK
02.11.2013 , 05:54 AM | #2609
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
so anyone wanna start a revolution?
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
All right, all right .....♫ ♪ ♫

darthnish
02.11.2013 , 06:00 AM | #2610
all right everyone in this thread submit a ingame ticket today and post proof in this thread i.e screenshot of cs page or w/e i will be putting mine up shortly, maybe if they get a influx of 200+ tickets someone somewhere might notice.

Dead line is 24 hrs from this post