Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PurpleCliff
01.30.2013 , 09:41 PM | #2411
Can't..... hold on ........... much .................. longaAARGGGHHH!
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

Evgen
01.30.2013 , 10:12 PM | #2412
Unfortunately the survey only display the results for the first 100 submissions on the free plan :/
It's passed that point now :/
I don't have plans to pay for this, so take the survey if you want, but your results likely won't be included unfortunately.
Will work on publishing the results.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

MarkusBiggus
01.30.2013 , 11:45 PM | #2413
Some more open PVP areas would be welcome but make them different to the tatooine one, it's boring, too open and plain. The tomb area on Belsavis would make an excellent PVP area it is a bit like a maze, lots of different open areas, high vantage points, narrow canyons, lava pits to knock folks into, ledges to knock folks off of.

Ailie
01.31.2013 , 12:32 AM | #2414
There's actually a lot of hidden vantage points in Tattooine that aren't that obvious, particularly around those little huts with platforms on top for snipers to go crazy on people with little chance people can push them out. But it's not designed to be a massive pvp warzone, it's a gank map.

But yes, a Lava cavern would make a great pvp map
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

Obirayy
01.31.2013 , 12:44 AM | #2415
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkusBiggus View Post
Some more open PVP areas would be welcome but make them different to the tatooine one, it's boring, too open and plain. The tomb area on Belsavis would make an excellent PVP area it is a bit like a maze, lots of different open areas, high vantage points, narrow canyons, lava pits to knock folks into, ledges to knock folks off of.
Man I don't think they are going to redesign areas of the game just for the APAC servers lol

darthnish
01.31.2013 , 06:46 AM | #2416
i feel dirty when i bump threads, but not when i bump this one.

sankalp
01.31.2013 , 05:20 PM | #2417
is it a baby bump?

+1 for server merge

PurpleCliff
01.31.2013 , 06:40 PM | #2418
Might be nice to know what the hold up is.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

Zevrad
01.31.2013 , 06:57 PM | #2419
Just a status would be nice - I'm on Gav Daragon, a subscriber and loving it, and would like to start looking around for a guild - but I'm waiting to see what happens here. Certainly because there might be more people.

That said, if anyone on Gav Daragon has a medium size, mature and active guild - send a mail to Issachar.

Plug done.

Evgen
01.31.2013 , 07:01 PM | #2420
The survey is finished. Due to a lack of foresight on my part it was limited to 100 responses.
You can see the results here
Unfortunately it jumbles the question order :/

I have found a better site with out the limitations the previous one had, and I'm up for any suggestions to improve the survey if there is any interest in running another one.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy