Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HauksbokT
01.21.2013 , 06:55 PM | #2271
Quote: Originally Posted by Claprica View Post
Logged in last night and MDN had 74 players on republic fleet :O.
That's the most I've seen in a while.
Also Gav was listed as being Heavy population in log on screen!

We still need APAC mergers and a super server though.
It's kinda funny how you have a ***** over 74 players, the harbinger nearly has as many total instances as entire total amount of players.

Evgen
01.21.2013 , 07:09 PM | #2272
Quote: Originally Posted by Claprica View Post
Logged in last night and MDN had 74 players on republic fleet :O.
That's the most I've seen in a while.
Also Gav was listed as being Heavy population in log on screen!

We still need APAC mergers and a super server though.
If you don' t have a screenie it didn't happen :P
Even then I'd be suspect. I'm also curious what the point of your post was . . . .
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Claprica
01.21.2013 , 07:16 PM | #2273
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
If you don' t have a screenie it didn't happen :P
Even then I'd be suspect. I'm also curious what the point of your post was . . . .
To bump the thread back to the top clearly.

Was just an observation and a request for a server merger ... seems pretty evident really?
Azealiab - Shadow || Glasskannon - Sage || Tatonkabill - Sentinel Master Dar'Nala Server

Leweegibo
01.21.2013 , 07:16 PM | #2274
I worry that this isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Pretty much everyone agrees that a server merge is the first step, so i reckon we ought to band together to get that done ASAP. Then the option for those to return and US transfers. Be especially helpful if they even called it stage one haha.

Spose we will have to wait a few weeks even when announced so they can email customers regarding getting stuff out of the mail etc...Just so want in now!
The Harbinger--->Master Dar'nala--->The Harbinger
Lew'do Lewthorn HaìteJägernautMissanthropyLewthrak

Marshal_Ney
01.21.2013 , 07:45 PM | #2275
Quote: Originally Posted by Leweegibo View Post
I worry that this isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Pretty much everyone agrees that a server merge is the first step, so i reckon we ought to band together to get that done ASAP. Then the option for those to return and US transfers. Be especially helpful if they even called it stage one haha.

Spose we will have to wait a few weeks even when announced so they can email customers regarding getting stuff out of the mail etc...Just so want in now!
Do not presume that everyone want to be transfered in a US server,if i can move my character i want to to go to a EUROPEAN server,the merge in my humble opinion will not completely solve the lack of players in our region.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

Leweegibo
01.21.2013 , 08:20 PM | #2276
Um i didnt say that at all and you are just picking as surely they would offer to any server.

I clearly said it is the first stage.
The Harbinger--->Master Dar'nala--->The Harbinger
Lew'do Lewthorn HaìteJägernautMissanthropyLewthrak

Yndras
01.21.2013 , 08:45 PM | #2277
I dont think anyone wants to go from <50 ping to a US server with >150 ping when there are plenty of option open to retain the servers in aus and continue to enjoy the proper experience of an mmo for a change.

Imo the only option is a complete merge and perhaps a new toggle system for us pvp people that dont want to continually toggle flags.

PVP server players get pvp flag always on.... period. That would solve it.
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary

PendragonIX
01.21.2013 , 09:27 PM | #2278
That's not true I went back to playing US servers and would rather stay there then go back to the australian servers were in the future population may fall back down. At least on a other regions servers there's a little more hope for having a steady population in the future. Even with 290ping its really not unbearable.

Not to mention anyone who rerolled on another regions server to play again might have leveled up and joined a guild or started playing with friends and wants all there characters to be on one spot. I'd really like the option to move back to the US servers.

Merging the servers is the way to go but give people the option to transfer if they want to.
Prophecy Of the Five
Sierko | Residual | Sacrimony | Diisarmonia | Sirenae
50 Sith Assassin | 50 Operative | 50 Sith Sorcerer | 50 Sith Assassin | 42 Powertech

laz_AU
01.21.2013 , 09:35 PM | #2279
Quote: Originally Posted by banehammer View Post
I agree that an APAC server merge is the best course of action.

However I hope we're given the choice to move to another server if we wish. Reason being, I've rerolled on a US server which has become my new home and I really want to keep all my characters together...

So I vote for an APAC merge + the choice to move there or elsewhere
What if you had the option to move ur toons from the US server to the new merged APAC server for free?
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

OGsam
01.21.2013 , 10:02 PM | #2280
Not that i'm not happy to do it, but since it's Chippy's thread and his posts get noticed, maybe it's time he put up a poll of all current reasonable options and we all take a vote?
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.