Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

01.19.2013 , 01:26 AM | #2221
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Sweet. So what is the final answer so we aren't sitting on the fence with what we want? Then the ball is 100% on Biowares side and have no excuses

Edit: are we just going for the quick and simple 3x server merge and see what happens from there?
It's not our decision.

01.19.2013 , 02:45 AM | #2222
The decision is server merge. I have read about 150 odd pages of these replies and this is the #1 solution. The PvPers on Master D do not mind giving up world PvP for this to happen.

Your move BioWare!
Unsubbed 09/01/13 awaiting an action for APAC players.[/center]

01.19.2013 , 03:28 AM | #2223
ok, we are ready, lets do this...
The Harbinger--->Master Dar'nala--->The Harbinger
Lew'do Lewthorn HaìteJägernautMissanthropyLewthrak

01.19.2013 , 05:40 AM | #2224
Quote: Originally Posted by Ignicity View Post
For me (yes, I know I sound like a broken record): Merge all 3 APAC servers into 1 AND transfers for APAC PvP/RP players to a US/EU server of their choice, if they wish.
Server Merge FTW.....

Transfers. They will come in time. It has been stated that:
1st character copy to PTS (1st half on 2013) followed by (as it's the base of) open transfer service.

Stop posting in this thread. You have stated that no matter the action BW takes you will not play on the APAC servers again. This means you are no longer in the target market for this inquiry.
Stop trying to get special treatment. The rest of the world (of swtor) want transfers to consolidate their legacies too. Why should you get that chance before others in NA/EU regions get to?

Do i think that accounts with legacies on the APAC super server should get the chance to transfer their NA/EU characters to the APAC super server? Yes, i do.
Why? How is that different? Simply. They re-rolled on the NA/EU servers because of this issue that has taken far too long to resolve. It will help to build the APAC community, not destroy it like your selfish wish will.
You time to leave the APAC community behind will come. Mean while you are still able to play your new legacy on the NA/EU server that you chose to play on.

01.19.2013 , 06:09 AM | #2225
Another vote to merge all 3 APAC servers into 1.

01.19.2013 , 10:35 AM | #2226
Voting for transfer of all 3 servers into a APAC Super Server. The majority of players will be happy to give up world PvP or toon names if it means more players to play with and quicker pops.
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed 26-03-2013 in Protest to APAC server closure.
Steam: 108zandos

01.19.2013 , 04:19 PM | #2227
Yes, please at least merge the PvP and PvE servers. I'm not sure what the RP people want but at least do that. As has been suggested it may also be good to offer transfers to those who are unhappy with that.

01.19.2013 , 04:23 PM | #2228
+1 for Server Merge

01.19.2013 , 04:54 PM | #2229
+1 server transfer to EUROPEAN/US server

I have a commando level 50 on Gav Daragon
Ingame name Fixer.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

01.19.2013 , 05:50 PM | #2230
1. Merge all the apac servers into a single PVE server - the reasoning around this has been described many times. Keep the awesome latency, correct prime/op times, guilds, legacies and local community whilst boosting the population

2. Offer FREE transfers FROM US servers TO the apac server - in a bid to get those APAC players that left or rolled on US servers due to the population issues, to come back

3. Offer PAID transfers FROM the apac server TO US servers after a month or so - gives those who still hate Pve or have some other problem with the apac server after some time trying it, an opportunity to get out. Could possibly make this process free for PVP and RP players if that's not too complicated

4. Some form of advertising in Australia/NZ to get more people in before the release of the expansion

Asking for point 4 may be pushing it but thought I'd throw it up there anyway because I think it would be effective
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS