Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tarcxy
09.26.2012 , 05:03 AM | #211
BW, while I appreciate you pushing 1.4 tonight, it means nothing to us if there arent people to play with. All we can do is play around with emotes and go to sleep hoping that you come to your senses and merge us already.

Makoto_Shishio
09.26.2012 , 05:14 AM | #212
Dear Bioware.

My subscription is up and i will not be renewing it until something is done about the servers. The lack of attention and total disregard for APAC players is appalling and its as if we're "second class" in the eyes of you developers.

Have a good day.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is not available in your region

RRooxxuss
09.26.2012 , 06:22 AM | #213
/Signed I Totally agree with your post Chippy. I can hardly ever find a party to go into a dungeon with. Please make this happen

Roalmo
09.26.2012 , 06:55 AM | #214
Just waitin for 1.4 to download, thought I'd drop by.

Plus the downtime has been extended for 2 hours...

Jarlgon
09.26.2012 , 10:49 AM | #215
now where have the character slots, just waiting on new about the low populations on Master Dar'nala and Gav Daragon.

xxpcwizardxx
09.26.2012 , 10:56 AM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

Additionally, we've seen your concerns about Oceanic server populations and we're going to be evaluating this in the next few days.

We're listening, and I know you've all been patient with us, and for that, I thank you. As soon as I get any update to this, I will let you know here.

Thanks again.
Do we have an update for this concern as i think its a must as the asia population is low and RP and PVE are basicly the same so we should just have 1 RP-PVE realm with dalborra and Gav Daragon Merge or all three if population are low on the 3 realms but i know those two are low

so if you could make this happen that be great
May The Force Be With You.

Mjollnir
09.26.2012 , 12:37 PM | #217
Thank you Bioware for the additional slots to place us on par with the other servers.

Any chance we will get some news soon about the server population issues? It has been past a few days now, and any additional feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thepainfairy
09.26.2012 , 01:14 PM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBrundleFLY View Post
While I am all for server merges to enhance population and breathe new life into the game I will unsubscribe if I loose my toons names in any upcoming merger.

I already have lost my main toons name in the server transfer to the Australian servers to a player who no longer plays and will not continue to subscribe should it happen to me again. (I had all my names place held on the Aussie servers the minute they went live, (20 min earlier than the time they said) but as I had 8 toons I had to delete the placeholders in order to be transferred...which I held off doing to the last possible moment during which someone took my mains name)

I have sent multiple tickets in requesting the name back only to be told they sympathise but someone else has the name and while they are not currently subscribed they may come back and don't wish to upset them...which I find immensely funny as they have no problem upsetting me a loyal subscriber since launch, purchasing the collector's edition to get early access so I could get the names I wanted.
Stuff your keeping name problem! your only thinking about your self, there is a far bigger problem going on here than not being able to be called 'Barrybountyhunter', get creative I'm sure you can think of a new name...

Thepainfairy
09.26.2012 , 01:20 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by Thepainfairy View Post
Stuff your keeping name problem! your only thinking about your self, there is a far bigger problem going on here than not being able to be called 'Barrybountyhunter', get creative I'm sure you can think of a new name...
I agree! the game is broken for us and we are sick of being ignored! When I say broken i'm referring to the entire dynamic of the game being a massive online game. The LFG doesn't work well, the economy doesn't work well, Social Points can't get them easily as not very many people to party with at your level often...I could go on we require population for the actual dynamics of the game to work. If you do not do something soon then this game is no longer playable.

Jarlgon
09.26.2012 , 06:55 PM | #220
It has gotten so bad that I cannot do any warzones during the day on Gav Daragon (Unless I queue with other players) which I do not like doing because we are on a different part of the level curve. Do not even mention Flashpoints.